[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who can stop them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: nFFL9LSL3p4.jpg (69 KB, 588x393) Image search: [Google]
nFFL9LSL3p4.jpg
69 KB, 588x393
Really, all memes aside, who can?

There are not more annoying bandwagoners than Barcelona's.

I have nothing against the team, they didn't ruin football more than Real Madrid, Bayern or Chelsea, but I'm fucking tired that everytime they win, all their "fans" start talking like they know about football, sucking MSN dicks, and all that shit
>>
Based on what we've seen recently - no one unless a Chelsea 2012 tier upset happens.
>>
>>66214152
>There are not more annoying bandwagoners than Barcelona's
buyern and halal are just as bad, only delusional bandwagoners of those clubs believe otherwise
>>
Bayern probably. I doubt either Madrid could, especially Real. PSG would put up a good fight but they haven't really improved enough from last year to be able to win even with Di Maria GOATing it up
>>
>>66214161
and I'd give Atletico the best chance of pulling off that upset. They have, by far, the best defence in the world and even though the H2H record is lopsided since Suarez/Enrique came Atletico always give them a tough game and Barcelona often have to come from behind.
>>
>>66214170
I mean here in Mexico. The only teams that people bandwagon are Barcelona or Real Madrid.

They are both annoying, but Real Madrid has been mostly shit in the last 15 years, so they are not as cringy
>>
>>66214152
Just wait until messi/iniesta retires, then it's a piece of cake.
Barcelona defense is not that great it's just their offense that is unstoppable.
And yes, hallal madrid and uefalona bandwagonners are probably the biggest cancer in football today
>>
>>66214152
Bayern on a good day, athletico on a great day.
>>
the Spanish government?
uefa?
how long can they keep fiddling their tax, lying about transfer deals and agents fees and signing 250m worth of players while under a "transfer ban" or engaging in high levels of blood doping
>>
>>66214184
that doesnt mean anything. teams that have beaten barcelona or at least drew have a better chance than atletico. they have no offense
>>
>>66214184
Inb4 Fernando Torres scores the game winning goal in the final.

Best striker of all time
>>
>>66214152
it'll come down to bayern vs barca this year. From there it will depend on Pep and his ability to keep his team working that wonky near-oppressive offensive system for a full 90 minutes.

Bayern is brutal when they find their rhythm ... but Juve showed that they can't do it for 90+ against a team that knows how to push back a bit. If Bayern figures out how to settle into their form I think people are going to surprised at how against the ropes barca is going to be. But Bayern when they mess up it leaves thier backline in all sorts of disorder ... and Barca will abuse that.

Barca favors, Bayern poised for glorious upset.
>>
>>66214671
yea the problem is that while Barca might survive against Bayern on the defensive side, every single push Bayern does will probably result in a counter attack. If you don't park the bus against this years Barcelona you get eaten alive, and I don't think it will be any different against Bayern.
>>
>>66214549
>mfw barcelona deprived 3 eplel teams of winning a cl and also kicked out a few more of the competition
>>
>>66214152
Buyern, Atleti, RMadrid (if BBC are playing) and, with significantly lower chances than the aforementioned, PSG can all knock Barça out. Aside from Buyern they'll all need a fair amount of luck to pull it off, but it can be done. Atleti might not have great offensive power, but given Barça's season I guess it's safe to say Simeone would love a PK shoot out against them.
>>
>>66215335
I'd say this year most teams can beat each other. They've all looked very vulnerable so far
>>
Is Enrique a tactical genius lads?

>Make MSN each score one
>defense? whocareslol
>win game

has he solved football?
>>
>>66215438
>still spreading the meme that Barca has no defense even though Busquets is a top 3 dm and Alves has been good
>>
Sevilla at home
>>
>>66215445
I wasn't saying otherwise anon, talking purely tactics here
>>
>>66215445
Defense has been lacking lately, though, busi can't do it all by himself
>>
>>66214170
although i hate bayern and real more than barca, i gotta say that barca fans are the most obnoxious. like not even close. and this is everywhere - from the "non-plastic" actual catalan fans who are arrogant pricks to middle eastern 2009 bandwagoners who worship messi, they are all just people you dont want to hang around with.
>>
>>66215493
I hope barcelona finds the faggot with the israel flag in every game and kicks him out of the stadium
>>
>>66215536
because you're pro-palestine or because it's retarded to bring your flag to every game?

Protip: only one answer doesn't make you a faggot
>>
>>66215601
Just to spite the isreali poster. Tbh I like people bringing flags to the games. It makes the stands more colourful and varied
>>
This Barca can be got at, they don't choke teams to death like 2011 era Barca. But they have the most deadly trio of all time, i don't think they can be stopped over two legs.
>>
>>66214559
>teams that have beaten barcelona or at least drew have a better chance than atletico
Like who? Some teams won a game but got absolutely blown the fuck out in another one. Atletico have proven many times that they can cause Barcelona problems and, at the very least, hang within 1 goal of them
>>
>>66215493
>from the "non-plastic" actual catalan fans who are arrogant pricks

fuck off, as if you've met any

last night I was in Camp Nou for the arselel game, and as always loads of tourists

but while I was in the queue to buy a hot dog on the half time, and old man and 2 young guys (father and sons, I believe) with an Israeli team scarf (it was yellow with Hebrew writing and the Israeli flag, Maccabi maybe?) and they slowly aproached the beggining of the queue and started getting inside. Like, they were fucking trying to get in front of me. Fucking kikes. Made my think Hitler was right tbqh. Fortunately, I wasn't having it and walked past them. Don't know what the guy behind me did, thought. Fucking kikes, who the fuck do they think they are?
>>
>>66215709
well they think of goyim as subhuman so there's your answer
>>
>>66215685
I think atletico has lost the last 6 games (4 in liga, 2 copa) against barcelona. They are hard to crack though
>>
>>66215601
>>66215623
I'm fed up of seeing muslim tourists bringing their flags to the games. Like yesterday, I saw a guy with the Lebanon flag. Do you think we want your third world muslim shithole flag in Camp Nou? Go fuck some goats or some children.
>>
>having the 3 best players in world football in the same team all at their peaks

Is this the first time this has happened in football history?
>>
>>66215727
I acknowledged that in my first post but 5 of those losses have been by just one goal and Barcelona had to come back from a goal down in 3 of them. They always lost in the end but they've proven that they can consistently give Barcelona fits which is more than any other team can say
>>
>>66215750

messi hasn't peaked
>>
>>66215750
Not exactly the 3 best but the closest have been

Milan with van Basten, Gulit, Rijkaard, Baresi

Barcelona with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta

all were top 5
>>
>>66215750
Not Messi's peak, but 2010's Barça
>>
>>66215758
Oh yeah, but atletico has been giving everybody fits for the last few years. They are no joke
>>
The only team with a realistic chance is Bayern.
>>
Anyone has the chance, they just need to give 100% and they need luck. (barca misses, reff mistake etc.)
>>
Barcelona got lucky against Arsenal.
>>
>>66215912
someone pls post the "Walcott=Messi" pasta
>>
>>66214152
Real Sociedad in Anoeta?
>>
>>66214152
I think only Atletico de Madrid or a PSG upset can take them out
>>
>>66214152
Time is undisputed
>>
>>66215750
Etoo, Messi, Ronaldinho
Etoo, Henry, Messi
Heny, Ibra, Messi
We are always goat m8.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.