[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw Derrick got a lot of shit from this board, but when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ballerballr.jpg (74 KB, 590x354) Image search: [Google]
ballerballr.jpg
74 KB, 590x354
>Tfw

Derrick got a lot of shit from this board, but when he was at the forefront of the NBA we were a lot better off. He's total class and just an overall likable guy, which can't be said for Curry. In his MVP season, he was the most exciting player on the court since A.I.

It's a damn shame his career has been so derailed. He deserves a ship more than anyone...but that window has closed. It could have made for an amazing 30 for 30 if it ended in a ship.
>>
>>66213048
>He deserves a ship more than anyone...
what for? a ship in the annual "who gets the most cucked by Lebron" competition maybe
>>
>>66213070
are you serious? he's faced so much to overcome the injuries. They would have gone all the way in the 2011 playoffs if he didn't injured. Can you imagine finally coming back and getting back to form for the playoffs only to be injured again? Then the following season miss completely when there would have otherwise been another opportunity...now that's closed. He's had an inspiring but equally tragic career.
>>
>>66213048
>likable
Yeah back in 2011 when he kept his damn mouth shut. He'll get a 30 for 30 one day, but it will be one of those "best that never was" train wreck stories. Oh well, at least he'll be able to stand up at his kids' graduation.
>>
>>66213153
I'm looking forward to it.

Does no one else miss the OG DRose era? Watching the current GSW vs. that Bulls team would be exciting as fuck. Their defense was top class.

Do you think that heat team would have taken the current GSW in the finals?
>>
>>66213205
Sure I miss it. Even the times with Vinnie. We would have stood a chance against 2016 GSW, definitely.
>>
>>66213273
>based deng threads
>>
>>66213048

>Total class
>Likeable

He's literally a stupid and autistic nigger who was so dumb he needed a kid to cheat on his SATs for him and literally admitted to sitting out because he was a pussy and that he didn't give two shits about anything.

He was "likeable" when he kept his fucking mouth shut so the average dumb fan didn't know he was functionally retarded, but once he started talking to the media people realized he was probably the dumbest fuck in the league.
>>
Lol Curry is twice as classy and way more likeable. And he's the most exciting player since AI, and before that Jordan, and Rose isn't even in the discussion. Literally embarrassed for you falling for a stale meme.

>>66213205
>watching a shit team kill themselves for no reason during the regular season in the moribund east
>exciting as fuck

L O L
O
L
>>
>>66213205
>Do you think that heat team would have taken the current GSW in the finals?

They would have gotten steamrolled.
>>
>>66213048
Rose's MVP was a fucking fluke. Fucking Russel Westbrook had better stats than him that season.
>>
>>66213394
Literally only got it because Jordan played in Chicago 20 years ago. That player with those stats on, say, The Bucks or The Clippers and nobody cares.
>>
>>66213048
Fraud MVP and a pussy ass nigga. Get the fuck outta here you shitcago faggot.
>>
>>66213394
stats = mvp

lmaoooo

There were more factors involved. He held the team through multiple injuries that occurred and once again, was the most exciting player to watch. Did you even watch that season? It was deserved over lelbron.
>>
>What if I told you... A Rose by any other name would spend three seasons in a seat.
>Most Valuable Fan: The Derrick Rose Story. An ESPN 30 for 30.
>>
I'm not even a GSW fan but I don't know how you say curry isn't classy or likeable, especially compared to the rest of the nba. The pastor at my church even brought up how nice curry was to his kid when they got to meet at an away game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.