[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and gentlemen: Your Super Bowl 51 champions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: aapatriotslogo.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
aapatriotslogo.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
Ladies and gentlemen:

Your Super Bowl 51 champions
>>
File: 1431462191355s.jpg (8 KB, 250x171) Image search: [Google]
1431462191355s.jpg
8 KB, 250x171
>>
ye just like super bowl 50 amirite
>>
>>66213987
Well I doubt 21 players will be on IR again this year, that was the only thing holding them back.
>>
>>66213999
The 4 losses to start the season won't help your case
>>
File: 1434861569653.gif (3 MB, 520x292) Image search: [Google]
1434861569653.gif
3 MB, 520x292
>>66211371
>Implying the raiders won't get revenge for the tuck rule game.

It's going to happen, it's destiny.
>>
BENNETT
E
N
N
E
T
T
>>
>>66214144
>revving up those Brady will be suspended memes

Its incredible that this is the only thing you have to hold onto.
>>
>>66214158
>implying the Tuck Rule game wasn't revenge for the "Roughing the Passer" game

the cycle was already complete, millennial faggot
>>
>>66211371
>yfw brady is slowly decaying due to aging and the pats will slowly become irrelevant again in the next years.
You had a nice dynasty, next season is probably the last time pats got a fair chance of winning
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 164x150) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 164x150
Okay, we get it, cheaters win. Who cares?
And this is coming from a Bills fan. Can you sense the steam escaping my anus and my eyelids OP? Fuck you and the Patriots. I hope Seattle gets some fire back under their asses...

SEAHAWKS 2017 AMIRITE?
No but seriously. Sucks being a Bills fan right now.
>>
>>66213999
>IR holding them back
>Loses Championship to Broncos despite having their best players back
Typical Patsfag and their excuses. The better team won this year.
>>
>>66214229
Once their goat players retires Gronk/brady/edellman If the bills don't fuck up too much their signings they could end afce winners.
Bills had a good start this year dunno why they crashed in the middle of season
>>
'no'
>>
Not so fast.
>>
>>66214158
Destiny just like the cubs last season
>>
>>66214193
I don't need to hold onto anything, the team I root for is World Champs and are the team that has the best record against Brady/Bill

NE isn't going to the super bowl next season unless they have the 1st seed, and I'd say Brady has a 95% of getting his 4 game suspension back.
>>
>>66214291
Because razorcakes
>>
>>66214311
This tbqh. When will they learn?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.