[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>score tap-in >invisible for rest of the game What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: paul pogba.jpg (49 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
paul pogba.jpg
49 KB, 680x382
>score tap-in
>invisible for rest of the game
What went wrong?
>>
>What went wrong?

He is a nigger.
>>
this orangutan is always in LOOK AT ME mode

Jewentus should sell him as soon as possible

it's embarrassing at least
>>
>>66207320
>>66207340
Kill yourselves
>>
He's never been good.

>le overhyped funny hair man
>>
But he scored the 4th goal, what the fuck are you talking about?

and it wasn't a tap in
>>
>>66207320
>le pokemon hair man
>>
>>66207399

You are recalling the wrong one.
>>
>le 40% passing accuracy man
>>
>What went wrong?
Your football knowledge
>>
>>66207320

>invisible for rest of the game

Were migrants blocking your view of the tv Emre?
>>
>>66208187
>he doesn't score = invisible
/sp/'s logic
>>
>meme players

Only Mario Balotelli outmemes him
>>
>>66207320

He was too busy shitting on le invisible man until stoppage time Tomas Miura.
>>
>>66208217
This.

Pogba is the single most overrated player in football today

>muh €100 million
>>
>>66208217

You're right.

>>66208187
>>66208209
YOU'RE WRONG, NIGGER
>>
>>66208187
I don't know, I thought all he did was knock Bayern manlets off the ball committing fouls en masse.
He couldn't hold the ball or had any good shots, he didn't bring any crosses, he wasn't fast either. Maybe it's because all they tried to do was outlet to Cuadrado or Morata.
>>
>>66208267
Aka the better player
>>
He is ridiculously overrated.
>>
>>66207357
Nice Canadian proxy Pogba, sad that Madrid won't buy you anymore.
>>
>score in a big CL game
>b-but he was bad
>>
>>66208517
I'm still waiting on his breakout performance in a European match, at this rate he's just a poor man's Nainggolan.
>>
>>66208267
Did you miss the assist for Cuadrado?
>>
>>66208551
the chance cuadrado fumbled?
I'm starting to really hate the new contrarian /sp/ kids
>>
he is overrated garbage but he is also french and has a meme haircut so everyone wants to suck his dick
>>
>>66208579
Yeah
He was clearly the best Juve player on the pitch with Morata
>>
>>66208267
>he didn't bring any crosses
literally shut the fuck up. Does anyone have a webm of that delightful cross from Pogba that Mandzukic failed to convert from 3 yards out?
>>
>>66208666
just like how you guys manage to sell terrible goalkeepers just with neuer's reputation
>>
>>66208267
and covering the whole left side of the defense even making up for hernanes completely lost in the game
>>
>>66208780
Most keepers in the BundesLiga are really solid. German goalkeeping is just good.

Would literally rate at least 10 of them higher than "le fuck up with a bad touch at least twice a match man" Lloris
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.