[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b-but /sp/ told he was a hack. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAY YOUR RESPECTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 5
File: GOAT.jpg (47 KB, 634x404) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
47 KB, 634x404
>b-but /sp/ told he was a hack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO THE GOAT
>>
>have stacked team
>win

Wow

Much tactics
>>
He is. you guys are celebrating over sheer refballing
>>
>Guardiola puts Tiago in.
>he scores the winner immediately

GOAT
O
A
T
>>
>run out of ideas
>sub in Bernat & Thiago for ultimate manlet lineup
>only Müller & Lewandowski above 1.8m for cheesy headers
>speedy manlets do the rest in extra time vs. big & tired Italians
Fucking genius
>>
>ThiaGOAT comes on
>immediately scores

IN FORM CARD WHEN?
>>
only because linesmen are useless and dissallowed a great goal
>>
PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEP
>>
>>66207132

huh it's always the refrees... you seem like a real jewdrid rooter.

Jewentus got BTFO

deal with it, hombre
>>
>need refball to sneak through in the last 16

PEP A GOAT LA
>>
>>66207132

this

bayern should have been 3-0 down to a juventus missing 3 key players and would have been 4-0 down if cuadrado scored his 2nd chance

peps tactics are abysmal and the only reason hes won anything is hes managed the 2 most stacked teams in europe
>>
>>66207052

How is that not a sign of tactical genius?
>>
can't wait for Bayern to draw Barca for next match so Pep can get his anus blown the fuck out by Messi again.

Fuck this mother fucking cunt.
>>
We don’t wish to cast any shadows on Bayern or on their coach Pep Guardiola who tested positive as a player in Italy :
#NoUnoNil
>>
>>66206661
Why does he make /sp/ so butt blasted? Is it because he only coaches stacked rich teams? Plenty of coaches have failed miserably on big teams.
>>
File: 1801542-38028131-2560-1440.jpg (39 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
1801542-38028131-2560-1440.jpg
39 KB, 670x376
First match was refballed also
>>
>>66207991
It's because tiki taka is a meme that's been horribly exposed and is horribly boring to watch so it riles people up when everyone says he's a good manager but he's wenger-tier
>>
>>66207422
That doping charge was bogus. He got cleared of it later which was then confirmed on appeal
>>
well, he is

got saved by the individual quality and spirit of the lads on the pitch
>>
>>66208101
>hurr durr pep equals tiki taka amirite
rewatch Bayern's goals and tell me how "tiki taka" they were.

I swear 90% of you don't even watch the games and just goes by stale memes. I bet you also think Mourinho just parks the bus.
>>
>>66208101
>he's wenger-tier
no, not really
>>
>>66208174
You're a retard. I watch every Bayern game.
Fact is, Pep tells them to play his shitty tici taca and not score or shoot any other way than carrying it in
At some point, especially young players like Coman or old players like Robben or Ribery break through and do WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT and this is almost ALWAYS how Bayern scored, because Peps shit doesn't work. Fuck off, if anyone doesn't know what he's talking about, it's you.

That this match was close to begin with is 100% Peps fault. Juve was shit, both in the first and in the second game. Bayern should easily win it with a proper manager.
>>
>>66208174
But a million sideways and back passes every game is exactly his philosophy.
>>
>>66208219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icboA3VHWUI

oh my, look at all this tiki taka.
>>
>>66208245
watch this >>66208271 and tell me how Bayern played with a million sideways and back passes.

His Bayern team is very versatile tactically.
>>
>>66208193
Revolutionary who's tactics are now old and exposed. Sounds like wenger t me. His success comes from playing with stacked teams and even with his Bayern side he has been trashed in the champions league multiple times. In a league as competitive as the pl with teams capable of beating meme passing teams (look at united under lvg) he could have a torrid time
>>
>>66208101
You're a fucking retard and I can only assume you're an Ameritard on holiday
>>
>>66208283
Don't even need to watch that. Most of those goals were mistakes by Dortmund and after the third one they kinda gave up anyway.

Customers like you should just stfu m8.
>>
>>66208299
I can only assume you're a man city bandwagoner who doesn't realise that extreme possession football is dead and pep is in for a rough ride next season
>>
>>66208324
>Most of those goals were mistakes by Dortmund
99% of goals ever scored are a result of a mistake you fucking retard.

But sure, cover your ears and keep screaming about how muh poop only plays million sideways passes.

I don't give a shit about Bayern, just arguing facts that you're blind to
>>
>>66206710
>refballing
to me it looked like Juve got the better end of it
>>
>>66208341
>I can only assume you're a man city...

Nope. Try again, Amerifat.
>>
>>66208341
I can only assume you're a memer who doesn't realise that his tactics are much more varied now. Like today's game showed.
>>
pep's "tactics" in bayern boil down to pumping the ball into the box over and over until there's a defensive mistake, or Lewandowski scores a header or Müller get a cheeky rebound. No inspiration whatsoever. He has failed to emulate the good ol' Barça.
>>
>>66208350
The only fucking retard here is you my friend.

You're probably that moronic Poop dickrider that also shits on Jupps GOAT Bayern. The sideways and back passes shit is a fact you autistic sperg.
>>
>>66207132
it was offside though
>>
>>66208395
>confirmed for not watching bayern munich
>>
>>66208395
Wait, so is it crossing it in the box and hoping for a header or is it a million backwards passes? I'm getting a bit lost here.

>>66208397
I just showed you two examples of the biggest Bayern games of the season won by direct attacking and even borderline hoofball. You keep covering your ears and screaming your meme opinions from 2011.
>>
>>66208413
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>66208368
Are his tactics that much more varied? I'll admit I didn't watch the game today but I'm sure Bayern had at least 68% posession, made more than 500 passes and he either played Lahm out of position or a midfielder at CB. The man had his time at the top but the more revolutionary a manager is the quicker he gets exposed, klopp won't finish top 4 next season and man city won't win the league this season and Bayern will get pumped by barca in the cl this year
>>
>>66208413
You should try watching Buyern games from time to time my retarded friend. It would help in taking you seriously.
>>
>>66206708
>have stacked team
>don't win
He's outlasted Maureen at the top
>>
>>66208438
>gets exposed
By who exactly? Real Madrid and Barcelona, who both went on to win the CL in the season they beat BM?
>>
>>66208412
I've watched a couple of dozen this season. It's painfully boring.
It's the reason why Douglas shinned so much in the beginning of the season, he's a crossing machine.
>>
>>66208287
>who's tactics are now old and exposed
seem to work fine to me for barcelona and bayern
>His success comes from playing with stacked teams
the barcelona team he took went from not winning anything in two years and finishing 3rd and 18 points from the top (and only 3 points from 4th and 5th) to winning every single competition in his first year. Other than alves, who came from sevilla, he brought in pique, pedro, pinto and busquets, who were complete nobodies at the time
>trashed in the champions league multiple times
always against the season winners
>passing teams
>united under lvg
lel
>>
>>66208474
You're talking shit, you AIDS-riddled nigger
>>
>>66208469
Hey, it really is the autistic shithead that always swoops in to "rescue" Poop from online harassing on an anonymous imageboard.

You're even more pathetic than the janitors.
>>
>>66208438
Today's goals
>cross and header
>cross and header
>goal scored 4 seconds after winning possession
>direct counter attack

>>66208444
I'm not claiming they're not playing possession football retard. I'm claiming they're versatile. Which is an objective fact proven by their different approach in the Dortmund game and today's game
>>
>>66208524
What are you getting upset for, Kuntz?
>>
>>66208469
That's the point, fodder in the bundesliga might rollover for Bayern but they get exposed by teams that are supposed to be on a similar standing
>>
File: 1228158686146.jpg (43 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1228158686146.jpg
43 KB, 640x616
>>66208601
So what you're saying is that in Europe only Barcelona and Real Madrid are better?
>>
>>66208636
No. There's probably 5 or 6 that could beat them and 2 or 3 would give them an absolute drubbing. That's not very good for supposedly the second or third best club in the world
>>
>>66208744
Name them.
>>
>>66208744
gotta be fucking kidding me
>>
>>66208785
No.
>>
reposting from another thread

this was basically the proof Poop's tactic are shit
when they heavily relied on possession and short 1-2s Bayern were slow and predictable and Juve took them apart (should have been 3/4-0 before halftime)
when they started playing more direct, like Heynckes' Bayern, and started crossing, only then they became a threath

so my question is, why is Guardiola so overrated when he's clearly a messibabby?
>>
>>66208911
Because you can't. You know only Barca would really be preddy much guaranteed a victory over two legs against Bayern Munich.
>>
>>66208938
>Pep gets his tactics wrong
>recognises it
>makes substitutions and changes everything around
>team makes a stunning comeback with the new approach
>bench players score 2 goals and provide an assist
>this proves Pep is shit
?????????
>>
>>66208938
>most successful manager is europe in the past 8 years
>overrated
>>
>>66208989
>winning bundesliga
>an achievement
Ancelotti is going to win at least three straight bundesligas and he has a Terrible record in league competitions
>>
>>66209033
Nah, Ancelotti will flop hard.
>>
>>66208358
Are you the moron that keeps lying and saying that it was offside?
>>
>>66209033
listen at a club like bayern, we dont think of anything but winning the CL. Bundes shield and dfb pokal cup are a given.
>>
>>66208956
he recognized it way too late, Juve could and should have had already settled it in the first half but choked
he was shaking his head every time a long ball/vertical pass/cross was attempted untile they scored off one

it was not his tactics, it was the players that initiated it, not him

>>66208989
domestic titles with this Bayern are pretty much a given
he was underachieving as fuck in Europe
before that, he worked in a perfect system (to which he contributed greatly of course) but i think many others would have won just as much with his Barcelona
>>
>>66209033
I can't wait to see Bayern choke away the league next season. Dortmund are looking strong and I'm literally going to put money on them winning it if they keep Obama/Mkhitaryan etc
>>
>>66209078
>it was not his tactics, it was the players that initiated it, not him
[citation needed]
>>
>heynckes wins treble including the league after flopping the season before
>edgelord hipsters proclaim him the greatest manager ever
>pep win 3 straight league titles
>hurr durr he's a flop. le poop. overrated.
>>
>>66209071
>yank
>we

Kill yourself, you fat cunt
>>
>>66209078
>he was underachieving as fuck in Europe
>reaching the semi finals and getting beat by real madrid and barcelona, who both went on the win
>underachieving
>>
>>66209078
>many others would have won just as much with his Barcelona
>rikjaard didn't win anything the two years before poop's arrival
>>
>>66209071
>Bundes shield and dfb pokal cup are a given
Bayern won 2 Bundesligas in 5 years before Pep. Nice "given" you got there
>>
>>66209104
well, i can't obviously cite anything except for the camera shots we got from him, i wasn't in the dressing room
i just got this sensation, since that is definitely not his style and he rarely abandons his style

>>66209154
anything that isn't winning the cup with such a team is underachieving, moreso if you don't even reach the final
welcome to modern football
>>
>>66209210
>since that is definitely not his style and he rarely abandons his style
He's style is much more varied at Bayern. I literally argued this with examples from this season ITT
>>
>>66209210
You're a retard. I bet you're one of those Juve "fans" from the south.
>>
>>66209154
>reach cl final 3 times in the 4 years before poop with worse players
>poop comes in
>can't reach final
>>
>>66209172
It is given, there really isn't enough competition.
>>
Holy shit, all this glorious butthurt.

Pep haters on suicide watch, you guys got found out hard by the GOAT coach.

Why do you hate him anyway? Are you butthurt Mou fanboys who can't handle the fact that Pep is younger, better looking, more succesful and playing more attractive football?

Go back to caves, autistic manchildren
>>
File: 1457791016922.gif (794 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
1457791016922.gif
794 KB, 400x310
>>66209071
>Bundes shield
>>
>>66209241
>fail to win Bundesliga 3 times out 5
>poop comes in
>win 3 in a row

>>66209247
Heynckes failed to deliver that given
>>
>>66209241
> implying they didn't lose two of those to considerably worse teams, including one of them at home.
>>
>>66209241
>worse players
Pls, it was a stacked squad full of players in their prime.

And they lost two of those finals to dogshit.
>>
>>66209321
That's a pretty healthy-looking dick. Texas
>>
All these shitty excuses:

> Muh Juve injuries
Bayern have been hit way worse all season, and are hit way worse now. They are still cruising through a much better league than Juve
> Muh stacked team
Every fucking top club in Europe is stacked. There is nothing special about Bayern in that regard. If anything, Pep has focused more on local talent than any other coach in European top football
> Muh Possession football
This is literally an argument in his favor.

You guys are just sad at this point
>>
>>66209248
>Holy shit, all this glorious butthurt.
I don't think a single coach has ever caused this much butthurt and this many pathetic attempts at discrediting his achievements
>>
I search a guy of anonymous for do ddos to website www.Buyermunchen.de because they are nazi somebody can help me....
>>
>>66209078
> many others would have won just as much

And yet Pep remains the only coach to win the sextuble, how about that.
>>
>>66209353
I also really liked being a contrarian when I was a teenager. These guys are probably underage.
>>
>>66209365
Suck a dick, Mussolini.
>>
GUARDIOLA SHOULD COME TO MORECAMBE

LET'S SEE HOW GOOD HE IS THEN LADS

MESSI SHOULD PLAY FOR MY SUNDAY LEAGUE PUB TEAM AND WIN THE CL WITH US
LET'S SEE HOW GOOD HE IS IN THIS ENVIROMENT
>>
Churchill smoke my big cigar
>>
File: Ashley Graham.jpg (112 KB, 625x938) Image search: [Google]
Ashley Graham.jpg
112 KB, 625x938
>>66209365
>>66209414

haha
>>
Current players, former players, current managers, former managers, pundits, and the vast majority of the general football fans all hail Pep as an all time great manager.

"b-but he's overrated. I'm telling you h-he's a fraud" -- Those 5 guys on /sp/
>>
>>66209235
nice arguement pal
by the way, i was born in South Tyrol from Veneti/Trentini parents, now i live in Lombardy, and don't like Juve in the slightest
go back to praising Allah

>>66209225
i admit i don't watch much of Bayern, so maybe i'm in the wrong
looking at stats though Bayern retain an average 65% ball possession in Europe most of which is in the first two thirds of the pitch, so isn't it safe to ssume they still play relying heavily on tiki taka?
>>
>>66209522
>so isn't it safe to ssume they still play relying heavily on tiki taka?
they do but they have multiple "plan Bs" that they use on a regular basis (from time to time even as a primary approach)
>>
>>66209522
>southern wopslime detected
>>
>>66209492
Hightest
>>
>>66209564
guess i was wrong then, i'll watch Bayern more closely from now on (and then City)
maybe that'll change my opinion on him

>>66209571
i probably have more germanic blood than you Abdullah
>>
>>66209758
Wopslime, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>66209492
she should lose weight.
>>
>>66209248
>saved by refball

>"proof that guardiolel is the goat"
>>
So did Pep intentionally let Juventas go up by 2 just to fuck with them?
>>
>>66209860
You on vacation Ireland?
>>
>>66209890

No, Allegri literally had him win by subbing Mandzukic in.

Here's how it went:

>Keep the fucking ball and let the team come along with you so that we gain ground. Morata is dead, he cannot do it anymore.
>ROGER
>Comes in
>I AM MANGIUCHITCH, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOUR FULLBACK
>Stays back, team can't advance
>Barely useful during defending and pressing, just lots of stupid bumps
>Literally has one chance to make a miracle as a striker
>Shits the bed by kicking the ball on Neuer

Even spaniard commentators said suicide was in when he was subbed in.
>>
>>66209945
If he's so ass why is he even on Juventas then? Surely they can buy someone to replace him
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.