[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Why do famous/great footballers develop a wife/family so early in their life? Many players in the English league have at least one kid at the age of 23? They could live the dream, literally hooking up with everyone just saying "I play for Arsenal"..the settle down with a wifey and I'm sure they get many blowjobs but come on...
>>
A few reasons:

1. Humans desire companionship, even at an early age
2. Women know that the only way you're gonna keep a rich, fit and successful man with loads of options is if you press for marriage + kids ASAP
3. Footballers are generally stupid
>>
>>66201440
>monogamy
>2016

shig, and of course they all have side bitches senpai
>>
> they start to show talent at football
> suddenly women out of their league who are vastly more experienced are now interested in them
> young love/naviety occurs
> the woman presses for marriage before the guy realizes what the game is
> the cuck signs the paper. woman set for life.
>
>>
>having sex with as many skanks from clubs as possible is living the dream

Sure is 19 years old ITT
>>
>>66201440
>my wifes son
>>
>>66201440
because famous people that have easy access to pussy dont value random hook ups as much as an average person or a fat neckbeard norwegian on an anonymous anime board.
>>
Footballers come from the lower classes.
Lower classes marry early.
>>
>>66201440

Those sentences are in dictionary by the word virgin.
>>
Only way to keep a successful and rich man beyond your mid twenties as a woman is to marry him.
>>
they can just remarry someone younger in a few years.
>>
>>66201440
He wants to give his wife's son a traditional family.
>>
De Bryune's wife is high test
>>
OP youre a virgin arent you
>>
this: >>66201580
also remember that they are not burdened with a 9 to 5 job
>>
>>66201440
>>66201842
Denmark status: squatted on
>>
The clubs-agents-environment in general pressure then to settle down early because having a stable home life with wife-kids is beneficial for their performances
>>
>>66201440
Not settling down is for degenerate morons who don't understand the purpose of a relationship.
I am looking at you, OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.