[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1447623155956.jpg (85 KB, 558x841) Image search: [Google]
1447623155956.jpg
85 KB, 558x841
What's his name again?
>>
Paul "Redpill" Pogba
>>
>>66200100
why is this nigga going against his own people
>>
Paul "King of Europe" Pogba
>>
>>66200445
>paul
>muslim
>>
>>66200445
He's French you mong he's siding with his own people
>>
>>66200445
paul is catholic and white la
>>
>>66200516
doesnt look french to me t b h
>>
>>66200445
you think a man with his haircuts and shaved face is a muslim m8
>>
>>66200445
>his own people
>literal 3rd world Islamic immigrants that don't speak his language and likely can't even read their own native language
Oh but hey they have darker skin than the typical Europe populace
>>
>ywn slaughter filthy sandniggers with Pogba
why live
>>
>>66200616
He is a shitskin, they also shitskins. What is the issue?
>>
JUVE
>>
>>66200890
What if I told you that there wasn't a worldwide united brotherhood of brown people?
>>
>>66200100
St Paul 'Honorary White' Pogba
>>
>>66200570
Does to me
>>
I am really not sure whom I should support as a Dortmund fan...

Bayern beat Juve = more money for the Baravian scum

Juve beats Bayern = no chance to win the Bundesliga for Dortmund (the chances are already low, but without Bayern taking part in the CL it would be impossible)
>>
>>66201017
What if I told you idgaf about brown "people". Shit is shit.
>>
Fuck it... Go Juve :D I want to see Bayern losing
>>
>>66201188
wew lad, keel trolling even though your 1st post proved opposite
>>
>>66201284
kek, oh dear De Qwantay. You're buttflustered because you're hearing this from a European, right? did you tell people you were going to move to Europe when Trump wins or something?

We hate you over here as well.

How uncoordinated do you need to be, to type 4chan in the address bar when you meant to type tumblr
>>
>mfw I reported that fake Pogba page to the FFF & Juventus and it got removed

kek

KEK
>>
Paul ''The French Joan of Arc'' Pogba
>>
>>66200100

Based black man
>>
Paul Poogba
>>
>>66200100
/pol/ Pogba.
>>
/Pol/ /Pol/ba
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.