[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eat a dick, Warrior fags. The Spurs are by far the favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (189 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 640x1136
Eat a dick, Warrior fags.

The Spurs are by far the favorite to win it all
>>
nice cropping, faggot
>>
>>66196883
I hope the spurs win , fuck the warriors.
>>
>>66196893
Good job refuting statistical evidence of the Spurs winning it all
>>
>Basketball Power Index

Yeah let's see what Vegas has to say
>>
How can you be favorites to win it all when you can't even beat the Bucks, Mavericks, nuggets, Pistons, Blazers and Lakers?
>>
>>66196951
I just put $2,000 on the Spurs to win it all. Vegas is giving me free money at this point
>>
File: leicester.png (189 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
leicester.png
189 KB, 768x768
>>66196883

Spurs are in a good position but it's Leicester's year la.
>>
>>66196951
So you know better than the basketball power index?
>>
>>66196960
>m-muh regular season record!
>>
> thinking the warriors will ever lose at home
Duncan will never get his 6th ring
>>
LMAO LET'S SEE WHAT VEGAS THINKS. WHO DID THEY PICK IN THE SUPERB OWL AGAIN?
>>
>>66197161
That's what makes this season so great

The Spurs are gonna put away the Warriors so hard it's not gonna even be funny
>>
>>66197219
Is Vegas picking the warriors?
>>
>>66197244
Barely
>>
>>66197252
Shit, so the spurs might have a chance
>>
Most people who are basketball fans know the Spurs are the best team in the NBA
>>
>>66197288

How? They don't have the best record, won't have the best record once the season finishes, and will get eliminated in the WCF by the Warriors.

Your post makes no sense.
>>
>>66197339
Point differential
Best defense of all time

Defense wins championships you stupid fuck
>>
that's because the warriors play in the west so they'll have a tougher schedule to get to the nba finals
>>
>>66197348
But they got cucked by the Warriors
>>
>>66197359
Low quality b8 m8
>>
>>66197348

But jump shooting teams also wins championships anon, besides they have the best offensive player in the world.

GS in 6. Cap this please so you can kys once the WCF is over.
>>
>>66197375
It was a regular season game where Duncan wasn't playing

You're fooling yourself if you think Pop really was trying to win that game
>>
>>66196976
pls post proof of your bet with timestamp
>>
I don't know what "Basketball Power Index" is, but bookies are having Warriors as heavy favourites then Cleveland and then Spurs. Cavs are probably higher because they have a lot easier path to the finals and San Antonio have to beat Golden State only to get there.
>>
>Muh Spurs
t. Autistic Fedora from Texass
>>
>>66197406
Why do Spurs fans keep saying this?
>>
>>66197470
Better than being a Mexifornian where the cartels run the place
>>
>>66197403
Defense wins championships
>>
>>66197549
Actually cartels influence in California is dwindling because marijuana is pretty much legal here so their main income is crippled here while in Texass they thrive because ya'll wanna pretend to be a bunch of badasses and outlaw everything they sell so they can mark it up for cheaper shit
>>
>>66197594
Except California by far has the most murders out of any state in the country and a runaway illegal immigration problem that doesn't exist in Texas
>>
>>66197621
But that has nothing to do with cartel influence, you act like every illegal is a cartel member and every murder is a gang crime, guess what we have just over 10 million more people in our state than you do, that means we have higher numbers across the board our crime rates percentage wise are about the same
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.