[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ranieri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: JS79436962.jpg (24 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
JS79436962.jpg
24 KB, 615x409
How has he done it
>>
>>66192326
Same way I done your mum, by doing it.
>>
By managing in an inferior league
/thread
>>
>>66192326
Not hard to do when you are literally playing against FC Tractor United every week
>>
>>66192326
>an Italian coach in a league with no tactical approach
Jeez, I don't know.
>>
EPL is a meme league won by being the most powerful meme.
>>
>>66192326
instilled a proper team mentality without inter-team competition
>>
P I Z Z A
>>
Simple style of football combined with a lot for hardworking players.
>>
>>66192631
Yeah, because he is the first foreign coach to ever coach in the premierleague.
>>
He kept the team together, allowed them to gel properly and avoided bringing on cancerous players that would have ruined the team dynamic and/or gotten him fired.
>>
I want to like Ranieri, but he isn't /lifelong/ like me and I hate plastics.
>>
He doesn't even know himself
>>
>>66192842
Finally a comment worth reading
>>
buying them pizza when they win
>>
I don't know, hope this helps
>>
File: consider the following girl.jpg (15 KB, 366x324) Image search: [Google]
consider the following girl.jpg
15 KB, 366x324
>>66192631
he has said many times in interviews he barely talks about tactics with the team, and they also barely train

its a 4-4-fucking-2 and they play the most long balls and average the least possession in the league its not rocket science

its 100% HEART in defence and pure skill in key positions (up front, wings, goalkeeper)
>>
Well he flopped in Juventus a few years ago

Guess he learned from it maybe :^)
>>
>>66192842
It's like Harry Redknapp on steroids. Have a couple of great players and a hard working team, don't give them any instructions and see what happens.
>>
>>66193695
>and they also barely train

they use the ideal schedule of intensive training 3x week with resting in between. That's how I put 20lbs of muscle in less than a year.
>>
>>66193695
When it comes to tactical subs Ranieri displays his intelligence.
>>
>>66193741
Did you also use performance enhancing drugs and lack of European football?
>>
>>66193767
agreed

>>66193741
most teams do that these days, im just repeating what i read from his interview

>>66193792
kek
>>
File: N-Golo-Kante-608036.jpg (38 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
N-Golo-Kante-608036.jpg
38 KB, 590x350
>>
>>66192342
Yeah he did so well the first time he managed in England too..
>>
>Ranieri
>looks like a frog
>>
secretly hired Eva to give post-game handies after every win
>>
meme magic
>>
>>66193792
>Anyone unexpectedly wins in any sport
>Americunts wheel out the performance enhancing drugs meme
Getting boring now.
>>
>>66192342
Interesting how no American players can make it for FC Tractor United
>>
>>66194066
You're still getting mad about it, which is a bit suspicious. Besides, has anybody ever seen Lance Armstrong's second testical and Jamie Vardy in the same room before?
>>
>gets beaten by full-time fisherman
>dominates the "English" ""Premier"" League

K E K
E
K
>>
>>66194066
He's probably just an Arsenal fan, a lot of them have been posting some really silly conspiracy theories. Apparently the refs are all being paid off by Daniel Levy and everyone at Leicester is more roided up than Barry Bonds
>>
>>66194088
>suspicious
I'm not actually Claudio Ranieri you know. It doesn't mean anything because it's the same accusation you throw at absolutely everybody.
>>
>>66194127
You seem really angry. I didn't know that blood spinning caused your face to get so red.
>>
>>66194126

Nah

he's probably just an American
>>
>>66194137
Calm down DaMarcus.
>>
>>66192326
Less him than the fact the stars have aligned and Leicester have a team with just the right qualities in every position. It will fall apart when just a player or two leave like Forest in the late 70s.
>>
>>66192326
things just go right sometimes

literally everything went right/meme magic
>>
he still hasn't done it, don't jinx it. If they win the following 5 matches, the title is secured.
>>
>solid team with good mentality
>3 player to good for the team
>A bit of luck
>All the top teams playing shit
>>
>>66192663
This
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.