[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The great debate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: copa-america-euro-2016.jpg (133 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
copa-america-euro-2016.jpg
133 KB, 660x330
The great debate.
>>
There are unironically more white players in the Copa America than Euro
>>
eurocup is overrated
copa america is underrated
both enjoyable and pele, maradona could never win the copa america
>>
Euro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Copa Memerica
>>
is anyone taking this years copa america seriously?
>>
File: 1457952248622.png (272 KB, 1080x899) Image search: [Google]
1457952248622.png
272 KB, 1080x899
>>66190803
one's a meme cup fill with teams of refugees the other is played by spics in the USA. No thank you. I'd rather fuck thots at the beach.
>>
>>66190821
pele only played once
>>
>>66190837
Only Mexicans, the real one was last year and the next one in three years.
>>
File: 1456921431048.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1456921431048.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>the three best players in the world don't even participate in the eurocup
>>
>>66190862
CHI
>>
>>66190874
CHA
>>
>>66190803
can't see the debate
euro>meme mickey mouse cup
>>
>>66190874
No Mexican anything in my blood, otherwise I'd be blindly claiming they''re good
>>
File: Taiti 2013 (2).jpg (96 KB, 844x515) Image search: [Google]
Taiti 2013 (2).jpg
96 KB, 844x515
>>66190803
OFC Nations Cup > The rest

Based Tahiti shall rise again
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 355x142) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 355x142
>>66190893
>Calls it a meme cup
>Get BTFO in the group stages
>Can only defend title after one year
>Chimp out
>"It's just a meme cup bros"
>>
>>66190927
clearly a central american lmao
>>
not sure why lots of people are thinking it won't be taken seriously (Centennial Cup). it promises to be exciting as fuck.

why do chileans etc insist on being negative nancies? it only makes yall look scared or some shit. be excited ya cunts.
>>
>>66190975
No, btw Central Americans are the same Mexicans. Just because you're geographically considered North America it doesn't mean you're anything like North Americans (USA, Canada). Culturally you're more like Central Americans, don't kid yourself frijolero
>>
>>66191004
lol nah faggot Mexico is not Central America, don't compare.

anyway you are clearly a south american. why are you so mad at Mexico? why be this envious? it's pathetic.
>>
>>66190997
be realistic, it's a cash grab last minute tournament that the big boys in conmebol won't take seriously
>>
>>66191018
What's going to happen is during the group stage a few teams will start talking shit. Then murderball in one game leading to the big teams to take it seriously by the quarters.
>>
>>66191018
of course it's a cash grab. but what's stopping the """"""big boys"""""" from conmebol from taking it seriously? it's better than Olympics lad
>>
>>66191016
>you are clearly South American
No shit Sherlock, genius deduction
Yes, you are very much like Hondurans, Guatemalans etc, I don't see why you're so delusional about it
I only hate you people on 4chan, IRL you're not so bad
>>
>>66191044
>like Hondurans
>like Guatemalans

Mexico is literally the most powerful spanish speaking latino country in the world in finance and military wise. the most geographically beautiful, the most tourist visited (top 10 and only rising), most relevant to the world and their food is MILES ahead of all other latino american countries.

gg no re. and since you still haven't revealed to be Argie or Chilean, you are clearly a Bolivian or some shit LOL
>>
>>66190803
How is this a question? This Copa America is only happening because of the anniversary of the competition, which makes this competition as a special edition and because of that, more outside countries of the confederation (USA, Mexico, etc) joins this competition, unlike the usual Copa Americas that happened. So to me, it's not the real competition and more of a glorfied friendly competition, like the Confed Cup. I'm sure that countries and people will take it seriously, but not that much since Chile won the real competition last year.

With Euro 2016, it's the real deal and shows lots of hype and interest.
>>
>>66191113
They're in a far better financial situation than the the others thanks to being on the border with the great USA, that still doesn't change the fact you're far more like Central Americans than North Americans. The economic power of the country doesn't change the fact you're brown and closer to a Honduran than an American
>valuing your life based on the wealth of others
kek
>>
A normal Copa América would be debatible, this year's edition is just a meme.

But in any case, the real competition of both tournaments starts at the quarterfinals.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.