[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best CL edition ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What is the best CL edition ?
>>
>98/99
GOAT final comeback + the best group stage ever with United, Bayern and Barcelona in one group, great semis (Juve-United, Shevchenko-Bayern)
>02/03
GOAT Real-United, Barcelona-Juventus and Real-Juventus ties. Shit final though

>03/04
Wild upsets all over place. Enough said.

>04/05
GOAT Chelsea-Barcelona and Chelsea-Bayern ties, Liverpool memeing their way through with a shit squad and the best final

>08/09
That Barcelona run with Messi affirming himself as the best player in the world, Ronaldo blooting goals from 40 yards and that crazy Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool game

>11/12
TORRES TORRES TORRES
>>
>62/63
Paolo Maldini's father was playing in Milan
>68/69
Paolo Maldini's father was coach of Milan
>88/89
amazing season, the first game of our last b2b champions (Paolo Maldini was playing for Milan)
>89/90
back2back champions and the last one we seen (Paolo Maldini was playing for Milan)
>93/94
the best CL final in history. It was pure domination by the best club in history of football (Paolo Maldini was playing for Milan)
>02/03
>year of the defense and shevchenko (Paolo Maldini was playing for Milan)
>06/07
The Sweet Revenge. KaKa' had one hellova year (Paolo Maldini was playing for Milan)
>yfw Maldini family had contributed to all of Milan's legendary CL wins.

FORZA MILANO FORZA SUPER PAOLO FORZA MALDINI FAMILIA W00000000000000000T
>>
>>

it was the first one I watched
>>
>>66193331
>if i drop all this wikipedia knowledge i will look like a real fan despite being from the other side of the world

wew

on topic, it's obviously 96/97 because >we won it
>>
File: GOATS.jpg (45 KB, 502x335) Image search: [Google]
GOATS.jpg
45 KB, 502x335
2003/04
>>
2087, LA Galaxy
>>
File: Crvena Zvezda 1991.jpg (128 KB, 1407x1000) Image search: [Google]
Crvena Zvezda 1991.jpg
128 KB, 1407x1000
>>66187889
1990/1991
>>
2012 was Maymay : The Champions League
>Barcelona is considered "the best team in history"
>Messi is on fire, scoring shit tons of goals
>Xavi & Iniesta at their best
>Last CL for Puyol

Then comes Chelsea out of fucking nowhere with a shit squad and meme tactics, Drogba holding the weight of the whole team on his shoulders, TORRES TORRES on /sp/, Robben failing hard during the final

2005 : good matches, best final ever seen

Can't remember the other ones though.
>>
the year inter won was pretty cool, I remember Bordeaux memeing on everyone in groups
>>
>>66187889
>tfw I had that jersey and my mom donated it to a homeless shelter
>>
>>66194880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC7Rxy0G4U8

>valdés
>>
Honestly lads watching Patheico get meme'd into oblivion was great.
>That clutch Ramos header
>Ronaldo doing fuck all but still TSUUUUing the fuck out
>Varane trolling Simeone so hard he got himself booked and Simeone sent off.

Truly the most meme filled final ever.
>>
>>66194537
>Drogba

>Drogba diving everytime someone evenly lightly brushed against him

fixed that for you m8
>>
>>66195882
This + an occasional blooter/header is literally his career in a nutshell
>>
1999, 2008, and 2010 with based inter for me
>>
>>66188389

just remembered how good that 90's Dynamo Kyiv team were

I also liked 1997–98
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.