[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get Wolfsburg >after that Benfica >fluke a win against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: m3.jpg (205 KB, 1200x1738) Image search: [Google]
m3.jpg
205 KB, 1200x1738
>get Wolfsburg
>after that Benfica
>fluke a win against barcelona in the final

Literally going to do it
>>
Do players have to participate in that FIFA shit holding cards from the game? Saw Vardy and Mahrez do it
>>
>>66186785
maybe they get fifa coins for it
>>
>>66186743
>Benfica advancing
>>
>>66186819
benfica is at least twice as good as psv and they will draw atletico
>>
>implying city has a chance against wolfsburg
>>
>>66186845
Maybe in offense, but that's still not enough to break Atletico.
They'd lose 1-0 or something as usual.
>>
>>66186812
Kek
>>
>>66186894
bro
even fucking psv took them to penalties over two legs and psv is fucking terrible, i'm a psv supporter btw
>>
>>66186934
It was pretty disgusting bus parking, took it to new levels
>>
>>66186934
Yes but the team defended very well, keeper did a great job.
Benfica defense isn't as good, and they have Ju7-1o Cesar as the keeper.
They might have a much better offense than you with Jonas and Mitroglou, but backline not so much.
Also why are you thinking it's a given Benfica will draw Atletico?
>>
Draxler would destroy them to be quite honest with you
>>
>>66187008
>Ju7-1o Cesar as the keeper.
not anymore bro, he ded.
I agree with what you said. We don't have the defensive stability required for this CL stage.
>>
>>66186743
>get Wolfsburg
>get knocked out

Literally going to do it
>>
>>66188185

>tfw Porto fan
>tfw no defensive stability at any level

Good luck to you guys.
Also hope Braga advance in their game.
>>
>>66186785

£££
>>
>>66188185
Just pray you get Wolfsburg. Beatable team.
>>
>implying you guys wouldn't love to see Aguero lift that trophy, the only one he hasn't lifted yet with City
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.