[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have these guys even got the slightest chance possible of winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: arsenal.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
arsenal.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
Have these guys even got the slightest chance possible of winning tomorrow?

If so, what tactics could Wenger employ and what team what he need to field to beat them?
For a start I think Ramsey should stay back in London
>>
>can't even tie against watford
>a chance against barcelona (away)
>>
To answer this question we must first answer this.

would Barcelona be beaten at home by the 15th placed Swansea?
>>
Why even bother? its best to just lose to get wenger fired. Any other coach and i mean even some girls high school coach could finish above spurs and lester.
>>
>>66186638
>For a start I think Ramsey should stay back in London

Glad you don't make the calls mr. Flamini.
>>
>>66186669
>Have these guys even got the slightest chance possible of winning tomorrow?
No
>>
nah no chance might aswell play some youths like iwobi to give them experience
>>
They just need to play tight as a nuns pussy at the back and counter as quickly as possible at any point. Anyone in this thread who says they couldnt pull this back obviously didnt watch the game last time. They had more chances than Barca, but each time they shat the bed, so its more about can the players remain composed.
>>
>>66186750
>tight as nuns pussy
i'm gonna use this.
>>
>>66186638
>wenger
>tactics

Ramsey is injured btw. Thankfully.
>>
>>66186702
> mr Flamini

Top kek

I wouldn't want to play that shitbird Flamini either, but Ramsey is literally a fucking liability every time he gets the ball - he loses it in midfield every single time
>>
>>66186750
>Anyone in this thread who says they couldnt pull this back obviously didnt watch the game last time
I don't know if you're completely stupid or just don't know anything at all about Arsenal.
>>
>If so, what tactics could Wenger employ and what team what he need to field to beat them?
git
gud
>>
>>66186697

He wont get fired.

Arsenal fans are basically beta as fuck cucks who managed to get a hot gf. The hot gf now cheats on them regularly and they know about it but they wont confront her or break up with her cause they are afraid they will never do any better or maybe never even get a gf again. So they just stay with her because she is hot and sometimes has sex with them inbetween fucking other guys.
>>
>>66186750
>They had more chances than Barca
I seriously suspect you did not watch the game. Arsenal had 3 chances and only one of them was clear (the Ox sitter), the other two were decent at best (Giroud header and Ramsey not reaching Welbeck's knockdown)

Meanwhile Barcelona missed 2 sitters (Neymar 1 on 1 and Suarez hitting the post) + a few more decent chances (Neymar header near the end, Suarez header near the end of the 1st half)
>>
I think if arsenal played this exact same game two hundred times they would only get the score they needed to go though a maximum of four times. So yes, its possible, but theres a 1 in 50 chance
>>
File: surprisesurprise.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
surprisesurprise.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>"everything is going according to plan, agent a.w"
>>
File: 1452537419308.jpg (20 KB, 264x345) Image search: [Google]
1452537419308.jpg
20 KB, 264x345
>Barca
>losing
>a CL game
>at the Camp Nou
>vs fucking Arsenal
Not happening.
>>
>Barcelona haven't lost at the Camp Nou since February 2015
>Barcelona haven't lost at the Camp Nou by more than 1 goal since May 2013
>Barcelona's home record this season is 21W 2D 0L
>Goals scored at home - 86
>Goals conceded at home - 16
Don't get your hopes up
>>
>>66186851
wut
>>
>>66187041
Surely the law of averages is on arsenals side then. I mean barca HAVE to lose at some point right. Also I thought it was still 2015 so when you said February I wasn't impressed
>>
Hey, from the future.

Arsenal win 1-0 tomorrow

Claude commits suicide

Wenger gets sacked the day after

Bould becomes interim manager

I shit you not
>>
>>66186851
you seem awfully, awfully knowledgeable about the subject. Want to tell us something, mate?
>>
Friendly reminder that its only half time.

Friendly reminder that 2-0 is the most dangerous lead.

Who is their ONLY good defender? oh yeh, pique. Hes not playing.

Who is their ONLY decent player in the air? oh yeh, pique. Hes not playing.

We will go there, we will frustrate them, we will sit back, we will counter, will we score first, we will destroy and eliminate the cancer that is barcelona. And oh boy the butthurt will be GLORIOUS.

Ospina >>> Ter stegen
Bellerin > Alves (old/slow)
Kosc >> Mathieu (WHO?)
Mert < Mascherano
Monreal > Alba (he'll be on the floor rolling around so they basically have 10 players anyway)
Coq < busquet
Elneny (when in GOAT mode) > Rakitic
Ozil > Iniesta
Sánchez (in big match and when everything goes right) = Messi
Campbell < Neymar
Giroud (fucking BEAST in the air) = Suarez

#greatestcomebackofalltime
#ibelieve
>>
Nothing is impossible. You could die right now on the spot. Or a nuclear war could break out and everyone could die. Or you could find the sexiest GF in the world who will only worship you and be loyal, intelligent and wellmannered while a dirty slut in the bedroom just from sitting around and reading this post here.

It is highly unlikely however.
>>
>>66187281
When you false flag, at least make it believable
>>
possible? yes
probable? no

as much as I hate to admit it, they don't stand a chance. Not even going to bother to watch it, it'll be like Milan a few years ago
>>
>>66187301
a-are you a sexy, loyal, intelligent, wellmannered slut looking for a bf?
>>
File: arsefur.jpg (26 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
arsefur.jpg
26 KB, 280x390
>>
where was you when gerou scored at hat trick at the bernaboo
>>
>>66187597
dat Milan game though

All I gotta say is I'm tired of seeing the same thing every year, out in the ro16 because of stupid mistakes or not being properly prepared
>>
>>66187281
This 2bh
>>
>>66186695
yes
>>
It wont be a massacre, I don't see Barcelona wanting to exert too much energy
Remember when they stopped playing in the second half of the second leg against Bayern?
>>
They will win 3-0 and shock the world

Ozil is too good
>>
>>66187281
>2-0 is the most dangerous lead.
Great meme
>>
>>66187281
Stop reverse baiting, faggot.

I'll bite, though.

Ter Stegen > Ospina
Alves < Bellerín
Mathieu > Koscielny (Koscielny's form is trash)
Mascherano >>> Mertesacker
Alba > Monreal (deal with it, faggot)
Busquets >>>>> Coquelin (Best DM in the world)
Rakitic >>> Elmemy (pretty much just a meme)
Iniesta > Özil
Messi >>>> Sánchez (Incosistent mapuche)
Nerman >> Campbell
Suárez >>>> Giroud (Though Suárez is not as "good" in the air, but Giroud is still shit overall)
>>
File: 1457044515847.jpg (110 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1457044515847.jpg
110 KB, 600x797
>>66186638
No but one of the lucky Arsenal players might get a hug :)
>>
>>66190423
They didn't. They got complacent and were overwhelmed by a reinvigorated Bayern
>>
>>66192395
>I didn't watch the match
>Suarez subbed off
even Germans know that, they had to play atletico in a close title race in 3 days
>tf
>tt
>>
File: Barcelona-v-bayern-0-3-008.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Barcelona-v-bayern-0-3-008.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
Heynckes was GOAT. Just copy his tactics and teach Sanchez to cut inside properly.
>>
Theres literally no chance
>>
File: 1355165609252.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1355165609252.gif
799 KB, 200x189
PLAY SANCHEZ ON THE RIGHT
STOP PLAYING HIM ON THE LEFT, HE'S LEARNT BAD HABITS FFS WENGER
>>
Should Arsenal, dare I say it, play a 3-5-2 with Sanchez as a striker?
>>
>>66186638
isn't Arsenal Barcelona's kryptonite? or was that Chelsea?
>>
>>66195011
and leave Koscielny, Gabriel and Merteshitter 3 on 3 with Messi, Suarez and Neymar?

Enjoy your 4-0 before halftime
>>
>>66195020
Chelsea. Cech used to be Messis until Arsenal ruined it
>>
one of arseshit player will get sent off and wonga will be relief he can chat some excuse
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.