[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-10-34-04.jpg (193 KB, 1066x1334) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-10-34-04.jpg
193 KB, 1066x1334
Happening
>>
Who gives a shit?

If your manager is Poch, Ranieri, Flores or Howe, then you're irrelevant. God, I hate all of you money fags.
>>
>>66175301
shit... "isn't" lol

out-memed myself
>>
>it's a "wait for the manager and player to get back from the euros then spend 4 week 'assessing' the players before buying any one" summer
literally who gives a fuck he's not going to get anything done
>>
hes gonna flop
>>
Hope he crashes and burns tbf. Chelsea fans don't deserve anything better.
>>
>mfw he plays a 3-5-2 and gets BTFO
>>
>>66175278
how did he do as italy's coach?
>>
>>66175404
He took over after that disaster of a World Cup and won the qualifying group without losing a game. So far so good but we'll only see after the Euro
>>
>>66175397
>LE FUG LE FREE PHIBE POO XDXD
>>
VERY excited for Conte. Looks like perfect man to rebuild chelsea
>>
>>66175571
hopefully he gets rid of costa
>>
>>66176485
Why? What better striker can you get? All he has to do is make him tone down his chimp outs
>>
>>66176496

Id honestly rather have Pato or Remy starting. Im not denying he scores goal but its his link up play and ability in 1v1 situations. It is painful watching costa dribble or attempt to take it past someone, he always fails, he can turn and shoot but thats about it. If Chelsea had someone upfront who could actually run at a defense I think they'd benefit massively.
>>
>>66177260
costa makes up for his lack of dribbling skills by being a decisive finisher. Remy cant emulate that. Cant say about Pato
>>
why would he join a lower-mid table side like Chelsea? better off taking the job at Bournemouth when Eddie Howe leaves to replace Woy for England
>>
>>66177285
He hardly makes up for it when he wastes 7/10 opportunitys to get on goal. I agree Remy cant emulate that but isnt as painful to watch and no we cant say for Pato, hopefully he does well and takes the starting spot.
>>
>>66177372
Yes, but you need to consider every other player around him, barring wiillian, has been abysmal this season. So costa has been a godsend for these past couple of weeks
>>
>>66177421
not denying chelsea would be in a better position if it wasn't for his goals since mourinho left but still i think a better striker would help. Conte ' apparently ' said he'd like another striker and CM if he takes over.
>>
>>66177457
Another striker seems great; costa gets competition and we, hopefully, get more goals
>>
>>66177505
we hopefully we do mate.
>>
he ain't that good
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
So Italy will win the Euro then, as they always win whenever there's some kind of upheaval in Italian football. Probably beat Germany in the quarters, too.
>>
>>66177719
You got the World Cup lad, don't be greedy.
>>
>>66177719
I hope so you undeserving faggots
How much did you pay Higuain? HOW MUCH?!
>>
>>66176485
Out of Costa, Remy, Falcao, Remy and Traore I hope only Traore stays. Bring a good but not too good mercenary that's ok with being on the bench but can fight for the starter spot (Bacca?) and a top striker (Higuain? even if I don't trust him to not choke).
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.