[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Great Debacle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: career ending transfer.jpg (52 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
career ending transfer.jpg
52 KB, 615x409
The Great Debacle
>>
>>66160113
>No Balotelli
>No Torres
>No Di Maria
>>
Don't compare Crespo with those two, he actually has one of the best goal/minute ratios in PL history.
>>
>>66160113
Literally don't know the last guy
>>
Morientes was at the end of his career though.
>>
>Falcao
>signing a guy who had JUST recovered from an ACL

I 'literally' know more about football than Ed Woodward. And I'm a shitposter on the internet and he is apparently an executive paid millions of dollars to to do his "job".
>>
>>66160113

Morientes went back to Valencia and crushed it though.
>>
>>66160139
Does Di maria's career seem over to >you?
>>
>>
>>66160113
>yfw Morientes cucked Madrid in the CL
>>
>>66160113
Isco-Madrid.
>>
>>66163127

He's playing in France so yes.
>>
>>66160113
Pfff... Crespo had an amazing all around career, what are you talking about?
And in Chelsea specifically, he played for two seasons, had a great minutes/goals ratio like someone mentioned above (Drogba being the starter), and ended up winning the Premier League.
>>
>>66160113
more like the great dissapointments
>>
>>66163509
You must be upset that he left halal madrid.
>>
>>66163751
The first season was good. In 2005-06, he was getting stale.

Inter was the career ender for him. Crespo was a one season wonder there and went to shit afterwards.
>>
>>66160113
Failcow
He literally went from arguably the best striker in the world to a semi-retired player in two seasons.
>>
>>66160808
I can understand taking a gamble on him, what i can't understand is why Chelsea took him after that horrible United season
>>
>no shevchenko
>no torres
>>
>>66166906
Because both Falcao and Mourinho are represented by Jorge Mendes. He wanted to up Falcao's value after his disastrous stint at Man U.
>>
>>66160777
bryan ruiz
>>
>>66160113
crespo is GOAT m8
>>
>no alexandre pato
>>
Wtf crespo was good u aussie cunt
>>
>>66163509
PSG > any Spanish club besides Barca
>>
>>66160113
HOLY SHIT MORIENTES

by far he is the worst. completely forgot about him.
falcaos career was done as soon as he left atletico / went to fucking monaco.

crespo was never done.
>>
>>66172600
Yet still couldn't beat benitez madrid in cl group stage
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.