[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broncos qb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 850x560
So am I the only one who thinks Mark Sanchez is probably the worst guy Denver could have signed? I really hope he's going to be a backup for Trevor Siemian and On a complete different point DT is making way to much money for how much production he's putting out. If DT was a free agent I wouldn't be the least bit mad if Denver traded him for a legit qb.
>>
you can't trade free agents retard
>>
You wanna know something really funny? Last time Mr Buttfumble had a decent defense, he beat Tom Brady and the Pats in the playoffs.
>>
>>66156215
>implying Denver isn't Tom Brady's personal hell anyways.
>>
>>66156196
My bad wasn't paying attention. I meant if he was close to free agency. Don't remember but didn't he have three years in his contract still?
>>
>>66156156
>Mark Sanchez is probably the worst guy Denver could have signed

why? be specific.
>>
>>66156357
Because they could have kept Brock or picked up rg3 or kaepernick who I think would have been amazing for Kubiaks offense.
>>
File: 1457353489201.jpg (700 KB, 1270x1450) Image search: [Google]
1457353489201.jpg
700 KB, 1270x1450
>>66156156
>Am i the only one
Nigga go back to /reddit/
>>
>>66156393
Lol. Stick to Madden
>>
>>66156215

Don't forget that he had LT on his offense.
>>
>>66156393

Brock isn't worth 18 million per. RG3 is still a free agent. They can't 'pick up' Kaep as he is under contract with the 49ers.

And you still haven't given any reasons why Sanchez is such a bad quarterback.
>>
>>66156394
Everywhere I look all I see is
>they did it with an old Peyton manning I don't see what Sanchez can't do it
>I think he'll be great for the system
>Sanchez is underrated, he's actually a decent qb
>>
>>66156428
Fuck off Sanchez is garbage. If you think he's better on the Broncos than RG3 or Kaepernick you don't know what your talking about.
>>
>>66156441
They can make a trade for Kaep and I'll agree with you Brock is overrated seeing how he played lasts year. I know where you're going with Sanchez I realize you can't be a bad qb to get in the NFL but he's middle of the pack at best. I'd rather take a chance with Trevor and see how that works out before starting Sanchez.
>>
>>66156616
And I said Sanchez was the worst choice by which I mean out off all the options he was the last one and I hope many others would have picked. My list would be
1 - RG3
2 - Kaep
3 - Brock
4 - Sanchez
>>
>>66156616
In an interview with C.J. Anderson she asked who is his guy Peyton or Brock he said Trevor Siemian was his guy. He's also been said to have the best arm out of the three.
>>
>>66156441
Why do you love Sanchez so much anyways? You've got to admit though out of the choices Denver had he's the worst one right? I guarantee you they only picked him up to either trade for Kaepernick or have him battle it out with Trevor with Trevor being the guy the lean towards. It's said he has great chemistry with the team already and has top tier arm strength and throws a pretty ball.
>>
>>66156357
Rg3 and Kaepernick have better arm strength than Sanchez and you could argue better accuracy. They also will make teams respect the running game a lot more than Sanchez which is going to be crucial seeing as CJ Anderson might go bye bye. Gary Kubiak likes to run bootleg plays run the ball a lot. Who better to run those bootleg plays than RG3 and Kaepernick? Is that specific enough?
>>
>>66156658
rg 3 is still on the market
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 271x186
>>66157858
I'd honestly rather just have them bring Tim Tebow back. If Denver is going to have a meme qb they might as well do it the right way.
>>
Peyton needs to come out of retirement and win back to back superbowls
>>
>>66156156
I would prefer to drop the extra dinero on fitzmagic personally.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 500x500
>>66157982
>>
>>66157971
Posting on /sp/ was amazing when Tim Tebow was qb.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.