[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HIGHLY COMPETITIVE LEAGUE +2 teams battling for the title;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: TOP 15 European Leagues.png (576 KB, 1294x2477) Image search: [Google]
TOP 15 European Leagues.png
576 KB, 1294x2477
>HIGHLY COMPETITIVE LEAGUE
+2 teams battling for the title;

>"OK" LEAGUE
Only 2 teams battling for the title;

>WTF IS THIS SHIT? IT'S NOT EVEN A COMPETITION
The title is a walk in the park for 1 team.

How do we fix last tier leagues?
>>
Eventually the top Spanish teams will fall out of favour with whoever like the Italian ones did in the 90s and will be raided by the police.

It will take longer but the collapse will be massive.
>>
>>66147911
lel
>>
>tfw don't even recognize half the leagues in the pic

The only bottom leagues needing fixing are the French one and the Greek one
Spain usually has a tight race, Real just needs to get their shit together.
>>
>>66147855
>implying eredivisie isn't just AJAX/PSVWINSLOL
>>
>>66147911
So, corruption charges and shit?
That can apply to almost 50% of the leagues though... Football is very shady in Southern Europe.
>>
>>66147994
>twente will never win one again
Not fair tbqh
>>
>>66147994
As long as it isn't 1 horse race it's "ok".
>>
>>66147961
>The only bottom leagues needing fixing are the French one and the Greek one
Basel are going to heptpeat this season.
>>
>>66148025
>Frauds will never win one again

Their team is getting demolished after this season anyway

>>66148028
It's just as bad as La Liga desu
>>
>>66148083
La Liga isn't always as bad as this year.
During the Mou-Pep era it was so entertaining to watch, I didn't miss a single Classico.
Then Atletico happened, you know the rest...
>>
>only three teams competing for a title is "exciting"

I feel so sorry for you europoors and your lack of parity
>>
>>66148076
Didn't recognize the logo of the league.
What about Young Boys kek?
>>
>>66148223
Eternal chokers. There's even a verb for fucking up a sure thing, or consistently choking. It's veryoungboysen.
>>
>>66148131
>NBA
LE JUMP SHOOTING TEAM WINS LOL
(if not, Spurs or Cavs(???))

>NHL
It goes to LA or to Chicago

>NFL
>MLB
>MLS
Don't watch.
>>
>>66148260
The Sporting of Switzerland.
>>
>>66148328
>both have pervy sounding names
>both constantly choking
It's like poetry.
>>
>>66148351
At least Basel is decent in the Champions League.
>>
Bring Series A down one and La Liga up.

It's only been the past two seasons that it's been Barcawinslol while Series A has had juventuswinslol over the past 4
>>
>>66148450
I made it based on current seasons.
Otherwise I wouldn't put Liga NOS on top tier.
>>
>>66147855
>"OK" LEAGUE
Fuck it, I'll take it.
The Eredivisie only received hate over the last couple of years because of it's shitness, this is the first "decent" reaction since forever.
>>
>>66148131
the NFL along with nearly every other america league would be absolutely no different if it didn't end in a knockout competition, therefore making it incomparable to the European league system. Comparing the NFL to the CL, they have a very similar # of diff. winners in recent years.
>>
>EPL
>Highly competitive
>Third placed team is 8 points from the top

Meanwhile

>Russian Premier
>"OK" League
>Sixth placed team is 7 points from the top

Alberto please.
>>
>>66148538
My father used to tell me stories about the Dutch league. He told me it was GOAT.
>>
>>66148284
>NBA
7 different champions in the last 15 seasons

>NHL
11 different champions in the last 15 seasons

>NFL
10 different champions in the last 15 seasons

>MLB
11 different champions in the last 15 seasons

>MLS
9 different champions in the last 15 seasons

>La Liga
4 different champions in the last 15 seasons
There have been 5 different champions in the last 30 seasons

THIRTY YEARS

Literally nine teams have won the championship almost 85 seasons

The top two teams are accountable for over 65% of all championships.

The top four teams are accountable for over 86% of all championships.

This is simply mindfuckingly insane. Unbelievable. It is shocking that europeasants actually spend time on this abhorrent, predictable sport. Where is the excitement? Where is the passion? If you aren't a fan of Real Madrid or Barcelona, your team will never win the championship in your lifetime. I'm assuming you're all bandwagoners then? I guess that's perfectly acceptable behavior for europoors.

Why do you bother watching.

No, please, SOMEONE give me an answer. I am on my knees, begging you.

An alien species could discover Earth, find out about this advanced retardation that is europoor soccer leagues, and leave the planet swiftly out of complete disgust. How can a species smart enough to go to the moon be simultaneously dumb enough to follow a league without any parity?

Oh wait, that's right, your shitty fucking slum of a country has never been to the moon.

Fuck you all.
>>
File: tumblr_nu2379N3SW1rxvp2xo1_500.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu2379N3SW1rxvp2xo1_500.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>66148658
>>
File: wellsaid.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
wellsaid.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>66148658
Well said ameribro, tell the people how it really is.
>>
>>66148658
read
>>66148623
you dumb cunt
>inb4 you claim american leagues are therefore structures better
fuck no they aren't, they don't reward the best team over the season, they reward the team that got hot at the end of the season
>>
>>66148658
It's so easy for americans to fish for (you)s in this kind of threads.
>>
>>66148658
>americommies literally support rewarding failures

If those teams would have put the effort in, they would be on the level of Barca/RealMad
>>
>>66148658
As the poster above mentioned, the American system uses knockouts at the end of the season. A better comparison would be the Champions League.

Second, you should be careful about throwing around the word passion when Americans refer to clubs as "franchises" that have more in common with restaurant chains than athletic institutions.

Third, your inferiority complex is going to turn into a social handicap unless you get a grip on it.
>>
JFs BTFO
>>
>>66148655
Yeah, back when the tv was still black/white.
>>
>>66148658
Also the entire US space program was built from the ground up by German scientists that were granted amnesty by the US, as they were being shat on by the Soviets. But you know this, surely.
>>
File: amused-zelda.png (31 KB, 243x289) Image search: [Google]
amused-zelda.png
31 KB, 243x289
>>66148658
top kek, americans are piss easy to bait
>>
File: WP_20160313_20_28_04_Pro_LI 1.jpg (2 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160313_20_28_04_Pro_LI 1.jpg
2 MB, 4208x2368
>>66148811
What are you talking about my TV is till black/white...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.