[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPURS CELEBRATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: spurs.jpg (15 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
spurs.jpg
15 KB, 620x465
The game hasn't started yet, but fuck it
GET IN HERE.

>the city of Aston Villa
>bottom of the table
>confirmed for the drop

WE FUCKING IT LADS ONLY 2 POINTS BEHIND LEICESTER. COYS!!
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>66140849
>2 points behind leicester
your not fucking it then, are you lad
>>
>>66140849
>another false flag thread

OP, shouldn't you be complaining about Wenger in your containment thread? And what's the point of these, anyway? Every time, it's obvious that the person making them isn't a fan of the team that's "celebrating", but when the team loses everyone rushes to this thread and posts ">the city of you" or "op BTFO" as though the person who made the thread is actually a fan of that team. Why bother?
>>
>>66140860
and your team.
>>
>>66141574
Not him, but it's almost impossible for Everton to lose this game
>>
File: jurgen klopp.jpg (71 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
jurgen klopp.jpg
71 KB, 636x382
>>66140849
>we
>>
>>66141574

>American supporting the Jews

>False Flag

Just look at the state of your presidential candidates and tell me if Ameriburgers aren't the most Jew-Loving nation in the world
>>
>>66140849
I'm glad we beat them, was worried we'd be the first victims of villa's glorious survival
>>
>>66140849
Spurs fan here, fuck off please.
>>
>it's an arsenal fan pretends to be a spurs fan episode
>>
>>66141683
Fuck meant Spurs
>>
If they don't win this, it'll be an embarrassment.
>>
>>66141857
It's going to get worse now that they just lost to watford
>>
There will be an upset today.
>>
>>66140849
>the villa of aston
>>
>>66142500
There was, Watford won
>>
>>66142531
DUBS rule all.
>>
hey guys, imagine if aston villa win now xD
>>
File: 412.png (47 KB, 350x458) Image search: [Google]
412.png
47 KB, 350x458
>>66140849
>false flagging buttfrustrated arsenal fan makes a thread
>>
Open net ....
>>
>>66141729
hey retard, those same people that shit on the jews here? they hate browns too. or anyone that isn't white really. (even though i consider jews white. it's simply a convenient, arguable technicality to bring up the fact that a certain shade of white owns disproportionally more than the other shades of white, designed to distract you from the fact that white people run everything)
thank god i wont be alive long enough for the inevitable china takeover. they whites will really get pissed off, make ww2 look like a street tussle.
and i'm not jewish or from reddit either you fucking cocksuckers.
>>
>this arsenigger OP thinking this false flag thread was going to work
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x388
>>66140849
>(You)
>>
COME ON NEWCASTLE
>>
File: 1438566830083.png (51 KB, 164x159) Image search: [Google]
1438566830083.png
51 KB, 164x159
>>66145762
>>
wew lads
>the city of OP hobbling back to /arse/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.