[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you think Henrik is even remotely upset about having no rings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: lund-therese.jpg (43 KB, 780x542) Image search: [Google]
lund-therese.jpg
43 KB, 780x542
So you think Henrik is even remotely upset about having no rings? Hes a multi millionaire stud and will be remembered as one of the greats. He gets to come home to his trophy wife and loving daughter every night.
>>
>trophy wife
>>
>>66133847
Great reply
>>
how he king with no ring?
>>
>>66134162
Great OP
Of course he fucking cares about not having any rings
>>
>rags
>>
File: hanklundqvist.gif (1 MB, 594x399) Image search: [Google]
hanklundqvist.gif
1 MB, 594x399
>>
>>66134207
Based
>>
how do athletes in europe always end up with trophy wives. do they not have high school sweet hearts and gold digging trash like we do?
>>
>>66134350
They have sexy accents and wear speedos at the beach. It's like a culture thing
>>
If he was gonna win the big one, it was within the past few years. He's getting to that point where he's either winning it now or never. He still may be in his prime, but it's fading fast. Don't get me wrong, he's one of the best in the league, just that...I'm almost positive the chance of a Cup Kiss passed him by, and isn't going to pass by again.
>>
>>66138216
His chance was 2 years ago
>>
>>66138216
Yeah. Rags fan here. He was the best goalie of the past decade overall and I think that's hard to argue. Unfortunately, he has to deal with a mediocre and inconsistent team in front of him. Two years ago they were close, but faced the type of team they couldn't beat. Similar to when they got BTFO to the Bruins a while back. They won't win it this year either because you need a true number 1 center to win a cup (go back at least 25 years and every team that wins had that) and I blame Sather for doing a rebuild the wrong way (instead of tanking using free agency and finishing 17-22nd all the time and poorly evaluating first round talent. Sorry Henrik, you deserved a real team
>>
>>66133776
>will be remembered as one of the greats

'no'
>>
>>66134350
>do they not have high school sweet hearts
I think this is a part of it. Lundqvist (a European, but playing in North America) met his wife when he was only 16, although he didn't propose until 12 years later, so that's sort of on him. Federer met his wife early on before he became GOAT.
>>
>trophy wife
>>
>>66133776
your life, in general
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.