[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S-S-Soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: francuaise player.jpg (32 KB, 604x356) Image search: [Google]
francuaise player.jpg
32 KB, 604x356
S-S-Soon
>>
>>66130970
It makes me sick thinking that philly have the best chance of getting him
>>
replace the "s" in soon with a "c" and you are correct.
>>
HOW SOON IS NOW?
>>
File: 1457416426135.png (910 KB, 1280x1265) Image search: [Google]
1457416426135.png
910 KB, 1280x1265
Is this Ben Meemmons? So great he led his team to 13 first-half points and 38 total points today, kek
>>
File: heard_u_talkin_shiet.gif (2 MB, 516x283) Image search: [Google]
heard_u_talkin_shiet.gif
2 MB, 516x283
>>66131342
Philly is one of the better landing spots for him
Like he's not gonna land with a current play off contender
So his best case scenario would be imo the magic or twolves but phila is definitely up there
>>
>>66132278
Don't forget that he's also enrolled in "classes" where literally all he has to do is show up and put his name on paper, and he can't even manage that without fucking it up.

To be perfectly fair though, the city of LSU coaching is pretty fucking pitiful.
>>
Straya cunt
>>
>strategy is to aim for the #1 pick 5 years in a row
>3 years in, 2 of your picks are already proven to be a cross between greg oden and anthony bennett
>going to use the next one on a guy whose team just got doubled up on in their most important game
>>
>>66132565
He wouldnt start in Minnesota with KAT at PF
>>
>>66133697
He has the skillset to play sf imho
But you're right in that it's not his best chance of success
I stand by that being the magic or a team with a strong veteran pf for him to develop behind
>>
>>66134419
I don't think he can play sf until he develops a semi reliable jumpshot. That might take some time.
>>
File: CWhvAA3XIAAAMdx.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CWhvAA3XIAAAMdx.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
>mfw people still haven't realized Brandon Ingram is the better prospect

Remember that this time last year, you were a madman if you thought Towns>Okafor
>>
if rookies can make an impact like they do in the NFL then I'd understand tanking but let's face it, NBA prospects take almost as long as MLB prospects to get their shit straight. you won't know what kind of player you're getting for 4+ years
>>
Can't wait for him to join and become a bust in Philly.

The NBA really wants their new Lebron dont they?
>>
>>66135958
>implying the nba will allow philly to win the lottery

the only way philly gets simmons is if the lakers take ingram #1
>>
The one think they should have picked up from his tape is that if you put him on a shit team you are going to lose.

Why the fuck would Philly pick him up?
>>
File: CMm9Fut.gif (4 MB, 480x331) Image search: [Google]
CMm9Fut.gif
4 MB, 480x331
>MFW Valentine isn't even looked at for top prospect
>>
>>66135458
You're trolling right?
Rookies make a much larger impact in the nba then they do in the nfl

The spurs haven't missed the play-offs since picking up Tim Duncan

Lebron took the Cleveland cavaliers to the play-offs

Ai turned Philly around

Mj turned the bulls into the greatest franchise of the 90's

Isiah Thomas turned the pistons from a joke franchise into The Bad Boys

As opposed to the nfl where often even the greatest college stars need a decent coach and system around them to ever achieve anything
>>
>can't shoot
>bad attitude
>can't even make the NCAA tournament
>>
Does anyone who actually matters rate Simmons highly?
Like have any coaches or gms commented on him and taking him 1st or is it just the media hyping another retard?
>>
>>66137321
those guys were transcendent talents, Simmons is just another in the long line of foreign AAU ringers that turn out to be busts when faced with real competition.
>>
>>66137377
Ingram the consensus #2 is really skinny for the position he plays he's going to need some time before he's NBA ready and the #3 is some European no one has ever heard of before

Simmons is slightly undersized and might not be the assassin you want him to be, He's not going to get to play Point-Foward in the NBA so is going to be asked to score.
>>
Dragan Bender tho. That man should easily go top 5
>>
>>66137321
Lebron missed the playoffs in his first two years
Curry, Westbrook and KD took 5+ years to really break out
Kobr did jack shit his rookie season
etc.
>>
kawhi couldn't shoot when he got into the league either. now he's a top 5 player and has one of the highest 3pt%

you guys are fucking dumb if that's your only criticism
>>
>>66137395
I don't actually think Simmons is good
I just think that picks have more effect on franchises in the nba than in the nfl
>>
>>66137478
Who actually thought curry would amount to anything out of college?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.