[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/occasional Chelsea thread/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: chelsea ju.jpg (249 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
chelsea ju.jpg
249 KB, 1024x1024
What are we going to do?
>>
support City
>>
Support City
>>
>>66127711
Gut most of the team, go back to basics, and work on fundamentals during this period of no European football?
>>
recycle your plastic and support City
>>
>>66127729
>>66127730
I supported them pre Abramovich.
>>
>>66127711
wait patiently for conte, try to qualify for europe
>>
>>66127762
>this flag
>this topic

Opinion Discarded.
>>
>>66127711
>>66127729
>>66127730
>>66127762
Leicester City, yes
>>
File: costa.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
costa.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
first bamford now this
who's next ? my bet is oscar
>>
>>66127769
>www.google.com/img/*tips fedora*
>>
>>66127856

It wasn't even a reckless challenge, Costa thinks he's still in LELiga
>>
>>66127868
What do you expect me to do? Stop supporting the club I've supported my whole life because they got bought out?
>>
>>66127856
Anger management classes seem to be sort of working. He needs more practice
>>
Chelsea are still the champions anyway. Every team have a disastrous season now and then. Next year is >our year.
----------------CourGOAT-------------
Aurier--Bonucci----Zouma---Ric Rodriguez
-----------------William Carvahleo-------------
--------------Cesc----------------Musonda--------
Griezman-------------Cavani-----------Hazard
>>
>>66127946
>Chelsea are still the champions anyway. Every team have a disastrous season now and then. Next year is >our year.
I remember a fanbase saying something exactly like that. I think it was Man Utd fans during the Moyes year :^)
>>
>>66127977
Chelsea are getting Conte not Lang Baal. The guy who made Juventus invincibles after being a joke
>>
>>66127711
I don't think you need to panic. After all, there's absolutely nothing abnormal about a midtable club beating a yoyo club.
>>
>>66127946
Courtois is shit, was always shit, and will never be anything Chelsea want or need between the sticks.
>>
>>66127946
>this fucking delusion
topkek
>>
>>66127946

>Griezmann
>eplel
>>
>>66127946
Mustafa , please kill yourself.
>>
>>66127711
>What are we going to do?

not play in europe next season
>>
activate buyback clause on Lucucku
>>
you got exactly what you deserved. a fair beating at the hands of lukaku. you couldn't even beat everton at the bridge it took an offside over the additional time racist goal to draw
>>
>>66127946
>Cavani

Yes please, we'll be happy to give you >le ultimate goal machine man.
>>
>>66129398
racist goal got me chuckles
>>
>>66127890
was more like barry's 15th foul on costa than this standalone
>>
>game shown on BBC
>Chelsea getting blacked
pottery
>>
Weren't Chelsea going to win the CL & FA Cup double because they did it a few seasons ago where they were also poor in the league so because of that it's 100% confirmed that they would do it again now? What the fuck happened?
>>
so what do you guys think, will hazard leave in the next transfer window or does he still want to play for chelsea?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.