[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be afraid, Europa League Be very afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Pep_Guardiola_2015.jpg (57 KB, 623x553) Image search: [Google]
Pep_Guardiola_2015.jpg
57 KB, 623x553
Be afraid, Europa League
Be very afraid
>>
Topkek
>>
good post
>>
So many meme managers in the lepl next year. Someone please hire moyes
>>
File: UEJGoLj.png (622 KB, 610x434) Image search: [Google]
UEJGoLj.png
622 KB, 610x434
Ello this is Pep here chilling before the 6:0 against Bremen

Whats this so called "Europa League" you talk about Roman?

is this the new Superleague where Barca,Real,Bayern,Chelsea,ManUnited etc. playing? nice thing it will be se new Elite Cup
>>
Based Pellegrini
>>
I can't wait for Pep to fail miserably

Actually, just imagine
>Mouyes at United in a final against Pep's City for the almighty Europa League

It's like pottery, it rhymes. Oh, the memes.
>>
>>66121906
DELETE THIS
>>
>>66121977

>yfw everton rehires him
>>
Lets all get our
>Pep out
out now
>>
>>66122033
You were so close, one goal short
>>
I hope Pellegrini continues being terrible and they miss out on CL football.Serves Pep right for that attention seeking mid-season announcement.Literally the football equivalent of Lebron's decision.
>>
>>66129090
>Serves Pep right for that attention seeking mid-season announcement
he's a bit of a narcissistic faggot, same when he left barcelona and wanted the club to hold on the next manager announcement until the next day
>>
>>66129090
Pellegrini announced it, not Pep
>>
File: IMG_4709.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4709.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>66121906
See you next year.
>>
I will laugh so hard, what a fucking dickhead.
>>
The bald prick has managed the one team in two one team leagues, city are miles away from being the one dominating team.. Honestly he's going to get shown up in the premier league, reputation tarnished forever
>>
File: benisfeels.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
benisfeels.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>tfw city fan
Where is my Based City Dutchbro???
>>
>>66133190

>pep literally goes behind his back to steal his job
>pellegrini calls him on his bullshit in public
>>
File: 4363749596846.png (5 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
4363749596846.png
5 KB, 213x237
>>66139409
>he believes this meme
http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2015/12/31/the-pep-project/
>So back in Manchester and in Abu Dhabi a plan was hatched. Contact was established with Txiki and Ferran and a pitch was made. Abu Dhabi wanted to build an enduring footballing dynasty in Manchester and they wanted it to reflect all those things they had felt and witnessed in Barcelona that night. It took time, and it wasn’t until 2012 that Txiki and Ferran were appointed as Director of Football and CEO respectively of Manchester City.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.