[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goose Gassage walks up to you and calls you a fucking nerd. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 340x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 340x226
Goose Gassage walks up to you and calls you a fucking nerd. What do?
>>
yank on his stupid fucking facial hair, say I prefer Bruce Sutter, then run away
>>
n-no, you are the nerd
>>
>B-BUT THE UNWRITTEN RULES NO BAT FLIPPING MUH TRADITION WAHH
>>
>>66107578
I wonder if he votes Trump
>>
*teleport behind him*
*put katana to his throat*
*while looking the other way*
"Who's the nerd now?*
>>
Tell him Munson was a bitch.
>>
Ask him when his next foursome with Ron Jeremy is coming out
>>
Remind him that it was the nerds who convinced the veterans committee into electing him into the HOF.
>>
Ignore him.
>>
>>66108718
Most manly men do, so yeah probably.
>>
Why does the universe always shit on the Rangers. We've been historically one of the worst franchises in baseball history and we still get shit on. Stop it.
>>
>>66107578
Apologize
>>
>>66107578
I am a nerd but I have to inform you that I do not fuck, sir!
>>
Fuck him in the ass like the bitch he is
>>
>>66107578
He looks like he's related to hulk hogan, brother
>>
File: Joey Bats flip.webm (193 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Joey Bats flip.webm
193 KB, 640x360
Jokes on him, I'm Jose Bautista
>>
>>66107821
Absolute madman.
>>
y-you t-too
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.