[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is Rabiot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: TeamOfTheWeek.jpg (94 KB, 599x456) Image search: [Google]
TeamOfTheWeek.jpg
94 KB, 599x456
Where is Rabiot?
>>
not in the team like he's supposed to. He was bad and couldn't deal with Chelsea's pressing at all, the only thing he contributed was the goal. They really missed Verratti
>>
He didnt do much beside the goal, he was bad positioned quite a few times.
>David Luiz
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!
>>
>>66102217
He was shit and made a lot of mistakes v chelsea
>>
I'm loving this 'wingers in a three man midfield' meme UEFA keep doing.
>>
>>66102246
Di Maria dropped into central midfield a lot so that's kind of excusable but I agree, those teams are a total meme.
>>
>>66102242
David Luiz i biggest disgrace to game of football...fucking low brain virgin
>>
>>66102242
I used to think David Luiz was a midfielder...
>>
>>66102242
I know hating David Luiz is the popular thing to do after 7-1 but he played a good game vs Chelsea and was much better than Thiago Silva
>>
>>66102288
He's more a midfielder than a defender honestly, i dont know why PSG (and Brazil) keep trying to play him CB when he was embarassed countless of times in that position, while he's pretty good as a DM
>>66102296
No he wasnt, he was cought out of position often, he was just less bad than usual. I dont even think he's a bad player he just get deconcentrated too much to play CB
>>
>>66102217
>Luiz
>No Silva

top fucking kek
>>
>Schürrle
why
>>
>>66102217
Tied up in my basement wearing a gimp mask
>>
>>66102319
What if, this is going to be crazy, PSG and Brazil actually have managers who know what they are doing?
>>
File: 3454.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
3454.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>66102217
>all brazilian defence
it still funny to this day
>>
>>66102671
Because he showed his excellent ability to read the game and used his pace and athleticism to convert that knowledge into goals. I believe he's in the top 3 of biggest talents on this team of the week but his current club and manager dont play the right style for him at the moment. In La liga he will be deadly in whatever team he ends up playing
>>
>>66102776
>get BTFO 7-1 at home
>g-guys, he's the coach of Brazil, he k-knows what he's doing
lmao, how did you even think this was an argument?
>>
>>66102671
amazing, isn't it?
he's suddenly become good for Wolfsburg
>>
>>66102801
>Zhirkov
>Samaris
>Brazilian
>>
>>66102776
>7-1
Dont think so. Also countless of people said the same thing before me. Mou himself played him in that position
>>
>>66102919
Can you imagine Mourinho's face when the board told him that PSG offered 50m for Luiz?

He must've laughed for an hour straight
>>
>>66102804
I needed that hearty chuckle, thanks lad
>>
>>66102886
he was clearly talking about psg
>>
>>66102288
lol I used to think Ramos was a midfielder too when he played for Spain as a right back

>>66102319
Luiz is the modern day sweeper that can't defend for shit
>>
so scoring tap ins is good enough to be in team of weeks?
>>
>no Lucas Vazquez
>>
>>66104274

Virgin detected.
>>
>>66102919
Ancelotti played him as cb
avb played him as cb
Di Matteo played him as cb
Benitez played him as cb until he needed him as dm because he had no one else
Even Mourinho played him as cb for months
>>
Costa
for getting injured and doing jack shit as usual, even the goal he scored was mostly luck that happens when you play for years
>>
>>66102319
I guess Leblanc will put Luiz as DM once Motta leaves/retires then put marquinhos as a center back with silva and Van der wiel on the right or whoever they got once they sell aurier.
>>
>>66102217
>no Trapp
>Team with 6 FW/AM and 0 MD

MEME LIST

based Marqui even goating as RB while he is a CB
>>
>>66102927
Can you imagine the world face when they have seen Mourishit selling KdB, Mata, Lukaku and getting Cuadrado for 35M, Falcao, Baba Rahman and fucking Loic Rémy?
>>
no modric?
>>
>>66104988
>once they sell aurier.

nice meme.
>>
>David Luiz Defence Force ITT

baka he's fucking worthless, you're delusional if you think he'd be a good DM, he can't run 5 meters with the ball close to his feet in possession, terrible player with no tactical awareness and whose reputation is saved by occasional blooters or header goals.

The day he cuts off his meme hair is the day everyone stops rating him.
>>
File: renato.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
renato.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>Samaris out of position
>a 22 yr old keeper
>an 18 yr old midfielder

Praise the Lord
>>
>>66105316
this lmao, I've seen a lot of buttmad PSG customers here recently who keep defending him. Can't wait until they get BTFO by a real team with David Luiz at fault for 4 out of 5 goals

>b-but the coaches keep playing him, surely that must mean he's good
>>
>>66102296

hummels is 1000 times better than luiz.
>>
>>66105569
the worst thing about what you just said is that it's correct
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.