[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 8
File: rgjIyYP.png (105 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rgjIyYP.png
105 KB, 1600x900
Hey what in the wide world was that

stupid ass spic coach trying to fucking rest the squad for
>Aston Villa
and delivers the most sorry excuse of a game in history

Its disappointing and upsetting

They better fucking whoop Aston Villa's ass by like 30 god damn goals in order to justify the fucking shame they brought on themselves

good game by dortmund
>>
>>66099778
>caring about a meme cup when there's a title race
>that flag

You're embarrassing me, bro.
>>
>>66099791
Tell that to the 3000+ fans that travelled to dortmund midweek only to see their coach completely throw the competition and then try to fix it when it was too late.
>meme cup
You're embarrassing yourself
>>
i watched and i was just sad
>>
>>66099778
>To dare is to do

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Whereas Arsenal's is Victory Through Harmony. Vastly superior.
>>
If a club continually decides they'd rather drop a fuckload of points at the start of every season rather than spend a few million extra pounds to buy the players they need before the deadline, even though they're routinely in close contention for 4th and are probably missing out on way more money by being stingy fucks, I don't think that same club is going to remotely give a shit about the Europa League.
>>
>>66099838
I really feel bad for them. Imagine getting hyped for a big European game against a top team, being eager to see how your team matches up against them, and then your manager puts out a starting lineup that only includes 3 regular starters (with 3 on the bench and one left at home). I'm a little annoyed, but "real" Spurs fans (people actually from London) must be fucking mad as hell.
>>
>>66100137
Who did Spurs buy late that really would have helped them? Alderweireld and Tripper were signed in June, and Son was there by the 4th game. You could maybe argue that Spurs would have 2 additional points (Son could have made a difference in the 2-2 against Stoke), but I doubt that much else would have changed.
>>
>>66100149
spurs fan from london here. don't really know how to feel. if the league wasn't as promising as it's currently looking i'd be angrier, but i'm mostly disappointed. and as i'm spurs i'm so used to disappointment i almost don't notice it. it's my default setting t b h.
>>
>>66099778
>Cucidini
>>
>>66100149
And the worst thing is they are playing aston villa next, most affordable game in the premier to play with less rest days.
>>66100137
Europa league gives the winning club a decent amount of money, more than winning the premier, paid per stage advanced. It was a bad decision by Pochetino, an extra game is not going to destroy your players and he still made them travel to germany. He even made them play, but it was too late.
>>
>>66099778
It's what happens when your team is owned by jews.

Also they're trying to win the epl, not some mickey mouse cup.
>>
>>66099778
YA RIGHT? I MEAN CMON RIGHT???
>>
>>66099778
Did any of you fags really think a premier league meme team could beat a legit Bundesliga team? Hahahaha. Please don't tell me anyone here was that delusional. Top Kek
>>
>>66101829
Arsenal have matched Dortmund the past few years.

A full strength Spurs probably still would have lost, but they'd still be in the tie heading into the second leg most likely.
>>
What happened to Son? He started so good. Since he's come back from injury he's been utter shit.

Eriksen STILL doesn't get a rest despite looking shattered. Is Poch punishing him for something?

To be honest, I'm not THAT disappointed. This is the best chance we'll ever get at winning the league. Yes, it's only villa he was resting players for, but what if Poch started strong against Dortmund and Kane or someone got injured? Title finished.
>>
To be fair even with a full strength squad they probably wouldn't have fared much better. They got their tactics all wrong. In the first half Dortmund were just able to destroy them down the flanks, because their attacking three were all too close to the center, meaning Dortmund frequently had 2 on 1 situations, between Spur's fullbacks, and Dortmund's fullbacks and wide players, even moreso down the left, since Piszczek frequently stayed back as part of a back 3, which is where the first goal was eventually made. Then in the second half Spurs switched to a 4321 with Lamela and Onomah played wide to try and counteract that, and Dortmund just started coming down the middle, and did it well, because Weigl was taking on Carroll and Mason together, and winning. He had more successful passes than the two of them together, including a pass straight through the midfield to start the attack for the 3-0.
>>
>>66101918
I enjoyed your post
>>
>>66101918
>because Weigl was taking on Carroll and Mason together, and winning.

This wouldn't have happened with Dier and Dembele, though.
>>
>>66102162
That's true, though moreso Dier, than Dembele. They lacked a proper DM. Look at the 3-0 again, if they'd have had a man in front of defence he could have intercepted that pass, or at least delayed Aubameyang long enough for the defence to organise itself.
>>
>>66100289

>more than winning the premier

Really? Is that true?
>>
Poch obviously threw this game because, like the FA cup game we threw, we did not press once. Everything about the way we've played the whole season was thrown out the window and we just piled into our own half and waited for the break.
>>
>>66101860
Arsenal got beaten 2-0 at Shittal Idunno Park in BvB's worst season, and then won 2-0 at home when BvB already had the top place in the group guaranteed and they were below the relegation line in Bundesu. The year before that, they finished 2nd in the group. You're talking shit, son
>>
>>66099778
Even if Spurs played with their 1st squad they would have stood no chance against Dortmund , especially in yesterday's night form. So fuck off , fag.
>>
>>66102324
2014/15 - one win each
2013/14 - one win each
2011/12 - one Arsenal win, one draw

Make all the excuses you want, the results are there.
>>
>>66102349
>2011-2012
I'll give you that one, BvB was atrocious that UCL

>2013-2014
>2014-2015
I just explained them to you. The 2nd one is especially egregious
>>
>>66102340

How do you know that for sure? The team that Tottenham put out there against Dortmund would probably be 8th or 9th in the Premier League. There's a massive difference between the team they played and a team that includes Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Vertonghen, Kane, Rose, and Alli.
>>
Spurs wouldn't have won if t hey tried, let's be honest.
>>
File: jonesy.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jonesy.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>66102403
Look man, I'm not gonna put you down for being Murrigan, God knows your NT is better than ours and has been for quite some time, but Jesus fuck, that's absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>66102403
if your starters aren't able to play a midweek fixture before facing Aston fucking Villa then they're not good enough to beat Dortmund
>>
>>66101878
Titles is finished already son, Leicester all de way
>>
>>66099778

The premier league is worth more to win than Europa financially speaking and Spurs have a genuine shot at the Premier league, so they rested their best players and took a big risk. It didn't pay off.
>>
>>66102438
Lester will draw against Ham and lose against Chelsea. It's not over yet
>>
>>66102162
The fact is that as Weigl is a defensive midfielder he had no business tearing Mason and Carroll apart anyway. If they had Dier and Dembele in there then they still would have got torn apart by Reus and Mkhitaryan
>>
>>66102403
Also, BvB played against Buyern on saturday their chance to win the title. And then Thomas "Erwin Rommel" Tuchel fielded the exact same time against thursday, and has not conceded 1 goal in both these matches. They're also playing top-form Mainz on Sunday, I'd bet Mainz is a better team than Villa and that Tuchel will field his best 11. Spurs have no excuse for being this pathetic
>>
>>66102464
This. Top teams play midweek fixture all the fucking time and don't complain, playing midweek is something 100% normal.

Barcelona played 2 games a week literally every single week since New Year's until now and won something like 19 out of 20 games.
>>
>>66102464
It makes a difference that our players have looked fucking shattered, though. I agree with your point, but when your players are showing clear signs of fatigue, you have to deal with it
>>
>>66102448

they're playing the mighty aston villa on the weekend, dortmund play mainz, having playing bayern the weekend before the spurs game

how come dortmund didnt have to rest players?
>>
>>66101829
fuck off mkat aryan
>>
>>66102477
BvB has been playing on a 2 matches/week basis for a while and can still afford to field at least 7-8 of their top players every time.
>>
>>66102491
Why are you Ruud to Artiom lad?
>>
>>66101878
>Eriksen STILL doesn't get a rest despite looking shattered. Is Poch punishing him for something?
this is something i really don't get. we've got the players to give him a rest, lamela looks at his best in the middle behind kane, you stick son on one side and chadders on the other. or you put dembele behind kane where he's been great, lamela on one side and son on the other with mason or bentaleb as a cm 2 with dier. really don't understand why eriksen has to be run into the ground every game.
>>
>>66102516
Because fuck Denmark, this is revenge for the Danelaw and the Great Heathen Army
>>
>>66102530
Yeah, that's probably it
>>
It wasn't him resting player FOR anything. It was resting them AFTER a crazy period of games in which they've started to look seriously off the pace. This is Spurs' only chance in the next decade to win the league. They might as well try.
>>
>>66102492

Dortmund are also 16 points ahead of 3rd-place Berlin. Not exactly much for them to worry about in the league, is there?
>>
>>66102573
sensible post tbf. we don't really have the squad to go all out in both competitions anyway.
>>
Traktor FC was just too much for the 2nd of the EPL
>>
Reminds me of that time Poch's Southampton threw an FA Cup game that was on at 12:00 so the fans that went had to get up at like 4 and travel the length of the country to see a turgid, youth team loss.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26094161

>Southampton out! No game midweek , great position in the league, why oh why would pochettino not play his strongest team .. Ridiculous! - Robbie Savage.

>Totally agree. Disrespectful of the competition, Saints supporters, especially those that travelled, and the game." - Gary Lineker
>>
>>66102573
OMG, and have you seen that bully Villa team? It's madness resting some of the top 11 against them. Honestly, I thought PL teams had much better stamina the bundesu. It appears I was wrong. Next time train Heavy Armor first, it gives you a large endurance and hence fatigue boost
>>
>>66102573
Absolutely this. Fuck.
I really hope this loss doesn't start a spiral of negativity. I've literally never seen a Spurs squad like this where every single player plays for each other, the fans, the manager, the players are all at one. When Spurs go a goal down, the crowd only gets louder until they win the game. Never seen anything like this and I don't want people to start getting angry at Poch or whatever.
I just hope we can get back to the ways we've usually been all season
>>
>>66102573
It's the same shit excuse. Other teams have had schedules just as rigorous yet can be competitive in Europe while gaining points in their league.

>>66102588
That means you're practically admitting your team doesn't have the depth to compete with other European teams. You're basically resigning to be another Arsenal in the CL.

>>66102577
You mean only 5 points behind Bayern? And just coming off playing Bayern? Fuck off.
>>
>>66102489

Spuds didn't HAVE to rest their players, it just improves their chances of winning if they do. This is their only shot at winning the league in over 50 years so you can harfly blame them.
>>
Throwing a competition is pretty much admitting that either the players are too shit to play midweek games (and therefore do not deserve to play for a CL team) or that the manager is too shit to handle rotation.
>>
>>66102614
Can you not read? It's not just about Villa, it's about the entire rest of the season. Spurs have been going to shit over the past couple of games from overwork, they look seriously off the pace. Throwing this means not only resting players in this game but avoiding all potential future EL games in the one season they have a chance to win the league,
>>
>>66101829

premier league teams have been beating bundesliga teams for ages in europe, in fact it's happened this season several times, including an Arslel victory over Bayern
>>
>>66099778
It fucking annoys me how some English teams treat the UEFA cup.

Like who the fuck do Spurs think they are, acting like they're too good for it? They've won fuck all in years, they have no right to disrespect the competition.

Not to mention it's the best European trophy they can realistically win
>>
>>66102618
>That means you're practically admitting your team doesn't have the depth to compete with other European teams. You're basically resigning to be another Arsenal in the CL.
but we are like arsenal lad. only with a smaller budget and a jew chairman who won't cough up for a second striker. we'll hopefully have a bit more depth next season but i'm not going to pretend our second string is anywhere near our first team in terms of quality. you need a bit of sustained CL participation and the money that comes with that to have that kind of depth t b h
>>
>>66102628
I think a lot of people just feel let down because Dort vs Spurs had the potential to be more exciting than any same old champions league tie. But, as you've said, it's about the bigger picture
>>
>Other teams have had schedules just as rigorous

No other country has as busy a schedule as England because of meme tournaments like the league cup and meme rules like FA Cup replays. That and have you seen how far clear Dortmund is from the rest of the league? There's clearly a quality difference there that just isn't the case in England.
>>
>>66102645
>Like who the fuck do Spurs think they are, acting like they're too good for it? They've won fuck all in years, they have no right to disrespect the competition.
This lol. The only thing they won in the 21st century is a League Cup like 10 years ago and they act like they're Barcelona or Bayern and the Europa League is so beneath them
>>
>>66102656
>they have no right to disrespect the competition.
>This lol. The only thing they won in the 21st century is a League Cup like 10 years ago and they act like they're Barcelona or Bayern and the Europa League is so beneath them
Spoken like a true non-Spurs fan
>>
>>66102654
for >>66102618
>>
>>66102645
>Like who the fuck do Spurs think they are, acting like they're too good for it?
we think we're too bad for it lad, pay attention.
>>
>>66102669
Then why bother spending half of the season competing in it, having your fans pay money to travel across Europe, only to throw the towel in when it gets hard?
>>
>>66102654
>No other country has as busy a schedule as England because of meme tournaments like the league cup and meme rules like FA Cup replays
Oh look, it's that meme again.

Dortmund have played 45 games so far this season, Spurs have played 43
>>
>>66102573
They have Villa and Bournemouth (no disrespect) next. Could've rested players there. League Cup is over and they are out of the FA Cup. If they want to be a top side they should be able to deal with two tournaments.

Shit was disrespectful towards the competition, towards Dortmund and towards the fans that bothered to show up when the players didn't.

Disappointing. Been really looking forward to the game since the draw.
>>
>>66102676
because it really really upsets you
>>
>people unironically don't believe that spurs are at the beginning of their annual choke
>>
>>66102684
Oh I forgot this place got invaded by dumbfuck teenagers the past couple years, never mind
>>
>>66102679
See >>66102628

Spurs don't have the advantage of clearly being miles better than the rest of their league bar bayern. Isn't it like a 15 point gap now? This is the one chance to win the league they're likely to get in the near future and they've started slipping up recently. If they try and put up a fight here they likely lose anyway continue to do poorly in the league.

I'm fully behind his decision 2bh
>>
>>66102699
i'm 34 sonny. i just find it interesting how angry you seem over a team you don't even support. try to relax.
>>
>yfw Spuds doesn't win against Villa
>>
>>66102677
I cound 42 Dortmund games.
25 league
13 europa league (6 group, 2 round of 32, 1 round of 16, 4 quali/play-offs)
4 DFB-Pokal
am I missing some games?
>>
>>66102736
*count
>>
>>66099778
>europa league
lmao who gives a fuck may as well be the league cup
>>
>>66102736
>am I missing some games?
My bad, I counted 3 friendlies that took place during the season.

Still, the teams' schedules have been almost identical
>>
>>66102756
Well, the eplel don't. You're lucky the Ialians are so shit nowadays
>>
>>66102756
It's easy to say that after you lose isn't it?
>>
>>66102779
i dont even support spuds
>>
>>66102771
Also insane amounts of travel to do with those EL teams they had.
>>
>>66102700
That's a terrible mindset to have 2bh. They won't win anything like that or at least not be able to sustain any kind of success over a period of time.

Dortmund is also only 5 points from the top and have to keep winning in case Bayern slips up and Tuchel obviously took Tottenham very seriously fielding the Bayern squad from the weekend.
>>
>>66102771
yeah from now on they'll definitely have a similar amount of games, but Spurs didn't have a winter break and while Dortmund played their playoff games to the Europa League, Spurs did their world tours instead, which are similarly taxing
>>
>BVB are 5 points behind the #1 team in the league
>Spurs are 5 points behind the #1 team in the league
>somehow the Spurs are the only ones who have to get results in the league and rest starters
lmao, that small club mentality
>>
ITT: people thinking rotating wins leagues

It doesn't.
>>
>>66102824
Spurs are 3 points clear of 3rd, Dortmund are 16. Doesn't take a genuis to work out which has to work harder to win games in their respective leagues.
>>
>>66102838
Oh ok that settles that then. I'll trust random anon on 4chan over the manager who's single handedly turned Spurs from a joke into genuine title contenders.
>>
wait - did they really rest their players for Aston Villa?
>>
>>66102851
No. See >>66102573
>>
File: pain and horror.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pain and horror.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
>>66102842
Because finishing 3rd is a tragedy but finishing second isn't

>tfw playing villa
>>
>>66102842
BVB have an easier time winning games because they're actually good and are able to keep pace with one of the best team's in Europe.

Spurs have to work harder because they're not that good and are just taking advantage of a total meme year and a huge power vacuum in the league.

Teams like Newcastle or Norwich are not really better than Augsburg or Hoffenheim
>>
>>66102812
Dortmund also toured asia right before those.
>>
>>66102851

Wouldn't you if you were in the same position as Pochettino and you had a real chance of winning the first league title in 50 years for spurs as long as you win all your games?
>>
>>66102848
You think Leicester have been consistently good by rotating players? Or by using the least on purpose.

It makes sense, winners stick together, losers rotate.
>>
>>66102883
Leicester have rotated players to throw games to get themselves out of cups. Yes.

>>66102865
Never said they were.
>>
>>66102865
I disagree. Hoff are complete shit, Newcastle would unironically beat them.
>>
>>66102890
Difference is those rotated teams were not against someone like Dortmund in a European Cup.

>Hull City
>Spurs
>>
>>66102838
It does, people just often misinterpret what rotation is

It's not fielding reserves and throwing cup games when players are tired, it's resting one, two or three players per game to keep them fresh and fit through out the season
>>
>>66102896
Can you ironically beat someone?
>>
>>66102906
Yes but the aim is still the same. Both Spurs and Leicester have their best chance to win the leagues in my lifetime and they want to take it. Fair enough really.
>>
>>66102912

Yes, for example if you rest your entire first team in a shitty cup game and play your reserves to get yourself out of the cup and they actually win
>>
>>66102912
>leicester win the league
>they play UCL next year 4 points group stage
>spurs make it to EL due to playing Dinamo Zagreb or some shit
>they lose in the round of 32
>lel mickey mouse cup
>>
File: DSCF3030.jpg (358 KB, 1728x2304) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3030.jpg
358 KB, 1728x2304
>>66099778

Midfield of Carroll and Mason, ridiculous

That would be weak against a Championship team, let alone a Champions League team, effectively what Dortmund are

He blatantly THREW the tie, despite Spurs only being in two competitions

A full strength Spurs team stood a reasonable chance of winning over two legs. Dortmund favourites, but Spurs had a decent chance, and had they progressed, they may have been favourites for the Europa League

Disgusting
>>
>>66102962
You fuckin monster, you can't post that shit while I'm riding the bus
>>
>Respect the fans please
>They failed win league because EL
choose
>>
>>66102324
why would you make stuff up? literally everything in that post is a lie.
>>
You don't fail to win the PL because you try in the EL

You win the PL by being the most consistent over 38 ganes with the squad you've got.

If Spurs now fuck up in the PL, get knocked out of EL, then what a disastrous season it will go down as.
The fact is if Spurs were willing to qualify for Europe. Go through the stages, beat Fiorantina just to field a very weakened team to Dortmund. They deserve all the criticism.
>>
Why are we discussing this so much? We all know what's going to happen, Spurs will finish 2nd or 3rd in the league and remain trophyless for another year

>all those JFs not realising that the Spurs are our version of >schalke
>>
File: 1412002641401.png (61 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1412002641401.png
61 KB, 235x235
imagine being a Tottenjew fan who actually traveled to Dortmund only to see that god-awful squad selection
>>
>>66103021
>then what a disastrous season it will go down as.

No. It would be disappointing. Finishing in the top 4 is a successful season for Spurs, a really successful one actually. Only failing to do that would make it disastrous.
>>
>>66103034
In the easiest year possible that Spurs team should be finishing top 4 no matter what.
>>
>>66103031
>trusting the jews
they deserve what they got
>>
>>66103030
>Spurs are our version of >schalke
Everything makes sense now.
>>
>EPL customers ITT actually defending that squad selection
>>
>>66103021

FUCKING THIS

I would be mad as fuck with pochettino right now if I was a spuds fan
>>
>>66103021
but imagine if we'd gone full strength against dortmund and then got some bad league results. everyone would be going 'throwing away the best chance you'll ever get to win the league for a meme cup lol'. there's literally no correct approach here, unless you somehow win everything. and we won't do that cos we don't have the squad
>>
>>66102654
>League Cup

Spuds were literally knocked-out for that in the first match they played against Arsenal in September. They also only got to the fifth round in the FA Cup. Liverpool and City made it to the League Cup final and played and got out of their groups in Europe as well.
>>
>>66103155
are you comparing tottenham's squad to city's?
>>
>dortmund is literally closer to Bayern than Tottenham to Leicester

B-B-But MY CHANCE TO WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
>>
>>66103167
>making things up on the internet
>>
>>66103104
Play full strength, teams play mid-week all the time.

It's still a flawed argument because Poch still started
>Alderweireld
>Lloris
>Eriksen
>Chadli

And took Walker, Bentaleb, Kane, Lamela, and Dembele on a pointless trip to Germany. Even bringing on Kane / Dembele / Lamela. JUST them coming on for 20/30 minutes each is going to effect them more than not being on the trip at all.

It's a failure in the eyes of everyone.

The only possible leeway is that Delli Alli got rested.
>>
>>66103164
To Liverpool
>>
>>66103220
liverpool who are doing considerably worse than spurs in the league? defeats the argument a bit tbf
>>
So what happens if Tottenham doesnt manage to win the league?
Since they throw EL at this point can we expect them to throw CL against any european tier 1 team should they manage to qualify?
>>
I can understand that english teams can win more money at the EPL. But isn't playing bad a against other european teams kind of bad advertising for your league?
>>
>>66103262
Yes, i'm not even a Spurs fan and i'm upset.
To bring on Bentaleb, Lamela and Kane when things are not going your way is a complete embarassement and Poch should be ashamed of taking that team to Germany.

If Leicteser did the same with the intention of leaving Mahrez, Vardy and Kante on the bench there would be riots.
>>
>>66102614
Because Bitch Bundesliga gets a month break over Christmas whilst big boy Brits need to challenge in 4 cups over that period
>>
>>66103280
>baaww we have 6 more games over a 9 month span

Tottenham actually played fewer games than Dortmund this season
>>
>>66103307
Spurs are a joke, don't you remember when the stories came out that Kane was too tired to play 90 minutes earlier in the season?

Vardy has literally been playing with a broken wrist the past 8 months, an illness over Christmas, and has ran the most and put in the most effort of any player and he wouldn't dream of not playing 90 minutes.
>>
>>66103254
This is the thing. If they didn't want to send their best players to some cold east European shit hole it would be understandable. Yet this game, and potentially the rest of the tournament should have been a real important learning experience for the team. It's so short sighted, even if you view the EL as irrelevant.
>>
>>66103358
>Rest players and take the first tem to sit on a cold bench in Germany and lose, because
>Don't want to drop points against Villa

>Play full team vs a literal who from literally where
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34896664
>Win
>drop points at home to Chelsea

For some reasons the top clubs think dropping points in November is any worse than dropping points in March.

You don't win the league by only sustaining yourself over the final few months.
>>
>>66103357
Spurs have run more than any other team in the prem this season other than Bournemouth. Every single player for them runs deep into their own half to get the ball back and attack. Leicester sit back, Vardy runs a lot because them sitting back gives him space to run into, he rarely tracks back further than the center circle. And that was one game where Kane was too tired, it was early in the season and everyone's fitness was not as good as it should've been.
>>
>>66103216
Alli was suspended
>>
>>66103262
>kind of bad advertising for your league?

ummm who cares?
>>
>>66103409
>he rarely tracks back further than the center circle

Your post is pretty good thanks for answering, but this is an outright lie.
>>
>>66103466
yh that was a lie 2bh. most people on here don't know what they're talking about so I'd thought I might get away with it, no-one can hate Vardy even though he's a chav
>>
>>66102411
They will try and win the EPL and that is a harder task
>>
>get hammered
>yep, that'll surely help boost team morale after a string of bad results
Anyway
>>
>>66103572
beating Dortmund is harder than beating Leicester and Arsenal
>>
>February's COTM
>>
>>66104715
cuck of the month
>>
What part of Hotspur are all you m8s from?
>>
>>66104058
>2 bad results against top 6 teams
>people think they're cracking
>forget they just had a 6 game winning streak in the league before
>no player has lost form
>manager wins an award but dedicates it to the players

no morale lost weinerpal, taking the games as they come, not as they go, Poch has been saying that all season
>>
>>66103030
>>66103069
I thought Liverpool was the English Schalke
>>
>>66104772
the only thing they took yesterday was a beating. If Pochetino was taking games as they come he would have fielded the best team possible and then deal with the villa game as it comes. What he did yesterday was retarded
>>
>>66104865
nah, Liverpool used to be great, all Spurs have are two ancient league titles from the 50s and a few cups since then, just like Schalke. Also Liverpool don't really choke, they just underperform. Spurs have choked away a few certain top 4 finishes, some of them to their biggest rivals
>>
>>66104772
2 in 7 looks bad to be Frank
>>
>>66104941
>Liverpool don't really choke
except that one recent year

Based Pulis, based Mou. ABL for life, ABL IS life
>>
>>66100009

Victory Through Harmony? You serious about that shit? That's not really their motto is it? Faggots...
>>
>>66104941
>nah, Liverpool used to be great

sounds like Schalke in ancient times
>>
File: suarez.jpg (53 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
suarez.jpg
53 KB, 620x413
>>66104941
>Also Liverpool don't really choke
>>
>>66105947
t. person that didnt watch the games
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.