[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look who's on my flight to Denver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x1065
>>
HAZARD
A
Z
A
R
D
>>
Man, fuck this.
>>
lele he sucks
>>
>>66098207
is that

the man?
>>
AND YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY
>>
File: dfghj.png (781 KB, 598x1065) Image search: [Google]
dfghj.png
781 KB, 598x1065
>>66098207
LOOK OUT HE'S GOT A BOMB
>>
Lel Denver is finished
>>
play that im the man song over your phone speaker, then pretend it was the ringtone and fake pick up a call, see what he does
>>
File: 1457504442186.jpg (103 KB, 1105x1055) Image search: [Google]
1457504442186.jpg
103 KB, 1105x1055
>>66098364
>the defense-oriented team is finished because they signed a QB
>>
>>66098389
Denver's defense is gonna be pinned back to short fields with all INTs Kaep will throw, lose a lot of games by field goals
>>
>>66098364
Kaepernick may not be good, but he has physical tools to work with, got a team with a strong defense to the Superbowl before and could have won it if not for special teams shenanigans, and also he is better than 39 year old Peyton Manning.

It's likely either him, Fitzpatrick or Dak Prescott, and of all of them, Kaep has the best resume.
>>
they won the owl last year so i shouldn't complain

seriously though fuck this. give me tebow instead
>>
>>66098389
Broncos now have no running game, a QB who can only throw to his #1 option or run and a very good defense that most likely will not be able to sustain last season's success, at least to the same level.

This is a 10-6 or 11-5 team, but one and done in the playoffs for sure.
>>
>>66098440
>Peyton Manning threw 17 INTS in 9 games
>>
>implying this is real
probably just his pitstop on his way to New York.

>g/f wants to move to New York for her tv show
>he says he wants to go there too.
>Elway said he'll only sign people who want to be in Denver
>memers can't connect the dots.
>>
File: 3563563756767.jpg (30 KB, 437x361) Image search: [Google]
3563563756767.jpg
30 KB, 437x361
>people are so mad that the broncos won SB 50 that all they have to look forward to is shitposting ahead to next season

We're still world champs as of this moment. d8^D
>>
>>66098693
>implying they aren't going to draft a stud RB in this draft.
Elway has been out drafting pretty much the entire league since taking over the helm.
>>
Thanks for going and telling everybody
>>
>>66098769
Who? Henry?
>>
Why would they even want him?

The whole oline is based on defending a pocket QB. Does a mediocre scrambling QB add that much dimension or something?
>>
>>66098207

hey op, can we go tell everybody about the man in your pic wearing beats headphones?
>>
So this means RG3 is going to Los Angeles, right?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.