[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why the fuck the Jets are wishing Snacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: usa-today-8276491.0.jpg (134 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
usa-today-8276491.0.jpg
134 KB, 1310x873
Can someone explain to me why the fuck the Jets are wishing Snacks good luck on facebook and twitter, sharing his video justifying his decisions and basically supporting his choice to join a team from the same City?

I don't see Manchester United wishing Tevez best of luck at Manchester City or Arsenal saying they hope the best for Fabregas at Chelsea

Why do they do this? and how do other Jets fans feel?
>>
>>66096869
clearly europeans are a petty people
>>
Well for one thing the two NY teams play in different conferences so it's not like they are often really rivals the same way Man U and Man City are
>>
He did a lot for us I wish him the best
Always will respect him
>>
>>66096884
Until they meet in the superb owl and he has the game of his life
>>
>>66096890
>Jets
>Superb owl

But also I think it's more just goodbyes to thank him for his time with the team and good luck stuff is just polite
>>
>>66096930
>implying we won't

If we can beat the Pats we can beat anybody
>>
because he was a hardworking guy who played really well for a very cheap price for many years and now that he has hit free agency he decided to take the once in a lifetime opportunity to get a big money contract which the jets could not match

they don't have any animosity towards him, maybe if things were different and there was no salary cap like in soccer they would have been happy to bring him back and pay him market value but thats not the world that NFL front offices live in so you have to make hard choices

everyone knew that Snacks was most likely going to another team unless they somehow traded Wilkerson and cleared up caproom

and I don't mind him going to the Giants, I kinda like them and now I get to watch him on TV every week. I would have been much more upset if he went to the Pats or the Dolphins.
>>
>>66096869

You're a dipshit.

Different conferences, appreciation for what he did for the team, knowing his move won't fuck them in the ass by making the other team destroy them.

It's not like Lebron's 'Decision' where his leaving will buttfuck the team out of a chance at a ring, or Tevez where they'll be playing their old team every season.
>>
>>66096977

Also I think it shows he's happy being in New York/Jersey by going with the Giants. Kinda says that he likes where he was but he can only play so many years so tough decisions have to be made.
>>
File: 1403919165003.png (13 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1403919165003.png
13 KB, 166x166
>>66096951
good luck winning the owl with Geno Smith
>>
>>66096869
Its called having some class and parting ways amicably. Thought 'strayans understood this concept.
>>
>>66097096

>Criminal Island
>Class
>>
>>66096951
>we
What part of the jets are you from, m8?
>>
>>66097199
Well I have stayed in Manhattan quite a few times for both work and leisure
>tfw you will never afford a Manhattan townhouse
why bother living
>>
>>66096869
Because we still love him and understand that the jets could not afford to keep him
>>
In all honesty, I can not blame him. He probably lives the fucking life, I can't imagine how great New York would be for somebody with that much money. It's just dissapointing really, always the same.
>>
Jets have a salary cap he deserves a good paycheck. As a Jets fan I see no problems and say good luck
>>
Can someone explain how the Jets can my 4 of my top 10 favorite current players (including #2 and 3) and yet I give 0 shits about them?

Hell, Favruh is my all time favorite athlete and when he had his pitstop there I just zoned out on the NFL for a season
>>
>>66096869
because americans are casuals that just want entertainment
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.