[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are they still relevant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: manchester-united-merchandise.png (47 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
manchester-united-merchandise.png
47 KB, 750x750
are they still relevant?
>>
>>66092469
Nah, today's all about Leiceseter, la.
>>
>>66092469
They should sack everyone and start from scratch, without mercenaries. This team has no SOUL.

When I remember about Solkjaer, N.Butt, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy, Giggs, the Neville's, Scholes and cie all these players had balls. Not overhyped dutch kids with no respect for the jersey.

My first football memory was Borussia vs Man U in 1997. I am so sad the team that made me dream as a kid is so pathetic today.
>>
I'm 26 (too old for a nip toon board) and when I was a kid everyone supported united. Now everyone is abarassed to support them
>>
Literally turning into the next Liverpool
>>
Only for americans, chinese and, indonesians an thai ladyboys.

They're just past. Their time is gone. They never knew how to adapt.
>>
>>66092866
>abarassed
>>
>>66092831
this problem seems to be rampant in england, I'm impressed the big teams in other leagues haven't fallen victim to it as well. The amount of cash splashed by real, barca, psg and bayern, you'd expect more guys collecting a paycheck with no passion.
>>
>>66092469
As relevant as Schalke
>>
Well you are making a thread about them
>>
as relevant as Sporting
>>
>>66092900
>tfw corrected on my spelling by a nigger
>>
File: USAUSAUSAUSA.jpg (451 KB, 1024x1477) Image search: [Google]
USAUSAUSAUSA.jpg
451 KB, 1024x1477
>>66093118
get ur teeth fixed u paki! XD
>>
>>66092469
they never were outside of that smelly inbred island in the atlantic
>>
>>66092469
They are relevant when you ask yourself: who will finish below both West Ham and Liverpool this season?
>>
liverpool are passing united on the stairs

inabit united lad
>>
>>66093450
its funny because the 11 in 9/11 looks like those two towers that dropped faster than a niggers Tissue paper panties
>>
>>66092902
>The amount of cash splashed by real, barca, psg and bayern, you'd expect more guys collecting a paycheck with no passion.

except that's all propaganda by buttblasted fans of shit teams. Well real and psg are pretty gay but barca and Bayern bring up tons of world class players from their academies and actually have a nice family atmosphere that lives for the badge, they're in a separate class
>>
>>66094780
>11 in 9/11 looks like those two towers
You made me wonder if terrorists or whoever did it had the same symbolism in mind
>>
>>66093118
>>66093450
But that was a truly atrocious spelling error, especially when fucking spellcheck exists.
>>
>>66094899
Of the three most expensive trades in football history, Barcelona was involved three times, every time they bought.
They do bring a lot of talent through La Masia, but they are not afraid to splash the cash.

Bayern on the other hand are pretty conservative with their money. They've only bought three of the 100 most expensive players, while RM stands at 16, Barca at 8, ManCi at 11 and ManU at 13.
>>
File: still_017b.jpg (37 KB, 799x528) Image search: [Google]
still_017b.jpg
37 KB, 799x528
>>
nope
>>
Fuck no
>>
in my heart
>>
File: 1435817137147.jpg (188 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1435817137147.jpg
188 KB, 1440x810
They couldn't even finish top 4 in mls this season
>>
File: g01c8xobpxeod6hymt.jpg (66 KB, 625x390) Image search: [Google]
g01c8xobpxeod6hymt.jpg
66 KB, 625x390
>>66099601
good movie
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.