[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#OurYear #ZlatanCL2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
#OurYear
#ZlatanCL2016
>>
What part of Paris are u from m8?
>>
inb4 they draw Barcelona in the QF and lose 6-1 on aggregate
>>
>>66083021
We'll fuck them this time
>>
>>66083043
lmao
>>
>>66082972
If PSG can somehow avoid Barcelona all the way, then it's possible. Like Bayern beats Barca and Robben gets the flu and Lewandowski injured.
>>
I want to face City to see which oil is stronger
>>
>Zlatan
>Win CL
Nice joke family, even Inter suddenly win after he leave
>>
>>66082972
Your boy scored his first goal in a return match of the CL knockouts against a mid-table eplel team and your pumped up.
>>
File: ibra serious.jpg (3 KB, 99x144) Image search: [Google]
ibra serious.jpg
3 KB, 99x144
>>66084939
But he scored in the first game too
>>
>>66084939
He is unstoppable this season, its not only about scoring goals but also his influence on the game. Just like wine he gets better with time.
>>
I like Zlatan
>>
>beat the worst chelsea side since 2012
>thinking this is any kind of achievement
>>
>>66084982
I like how there are a lot of PSG/Zlatan fans who think that beating Chelsea proves that they're CL contenders. Barcelona, Bayern, Real and Atletico all have a better shot at winning
>>
>>66084949
Chelsea was a shitty mid-table eplel team in the first leg too.

>>66084963
Against who? Oh yeah, against literally nothing.
>>
>>66085027
Real aren't better than PSG. did you watch the group stage games? And they have been fucking trash lately.
>>
Whether you like Zlatan or not you must admit he's doing alright for his age. I mean he's only a couple of month younger than Etoo (officially anyway).
>>
>>66085107
Ok, we understand, you're a fanboy. There's nothing wrong with that.
I was a fanboy too, when I was 8 years old.
>>
>>66085237
There is zero fanboyism in his post, just facts.
It's ok you are butthurted theres nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>66083043
the way they played against Chelsea, that ain't happening
>>
>>66085354
No Verratti.

Rabiot is fucking trash.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.