[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilian Olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: LomwlZh.jpg (117 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
LomwlZh.jpg
117 KB, 539x960
Absolutely fuck off. It should be that if you can't even deliver a very basic requirement, you have the Olympics taken away from you. Brazil is a fucking shithole.
>>
agree. Just another waste of money for them. Look at the WC2014, how many of their stadiums that they built are being used today?
>>
Couldn't they put it in a better city than Rio as well?

Rio is a giant slum shithole
>>
>>66081842
>>66081842

Poverty builds character
>>
>>66082111

You have the most character of anyone anon
>>
>>66081842
Agreed, but it's too late now.
>>
Jesus Christ...
How long do we have to wait until a big world competition takes place on a decent country?

JUST
>>
Dear /sp/,
We didn't want to host the Doping Games either.
Thanks,
Brazil.
>>
File: Michael Johnson at Stonehenge.jpg (49 KB, 2048x898) Image search: [Google]
Michael Johnson at Stonehenge.jpg
49 KB, 2048x898
>>66081842
Give it to London again. We can do it at short notice. We're ready.
>>
It will still be better than an Olympics hosted by India.
>>
File: Mexico_please.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_please.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>66081842
>he thinks hosting the Olympics is about anything other than stuffing the pockets of IOC members

Honestly m8 how naive can you be?
>>
>>66082304
how many have actually been profitable? like 3-4 ever?
>>
>>66081842
>disgusting Calatrava's architecture near disgusting polluted water

poetry
>>
>>66082285

One of the biggest issues is where everyone would stay. I'd open my house to a few volleyball players desu
>>
>>66082320
When you take the environimental damage, I guess no OlympĂ­cs were ever lucrative with just the event per se.
>>
>>66082331
This.
I though I was the only one that hated that cunts work.
>>
>>66082331
want to know the real poetry? That building is a museum called "Museum of Tomorrow".

POETRY
>>
>>66082398
>Museum of Tomorrow
>in Brazil
>it's not a church with a bunch of fat niggers and their 14 children

Quite inaccurate, despite the wastewater.
>>
File: 38.png (821 KB, 864x904) Image search: [Google]
38.png
821 KB, 864x904
>>66081842
>>
>>66082490
>tfw the price of weed and cocaine will skyrocket
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.