[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Dortmund/Spurs tonight (as part of the Dortmund fans)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 669x1194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 669x1194
Going to Dortmund/Spurs tonight (as part of the Dortmund fans) anything I need to know? Any good pubs or anything to see?
>>
why not just meet up with some of the fanclubs ?
>>
> anything to see
no, dortmund is a post-industrial shit hole
>>
>>66079740
go to bundes thread and asked for a meetup
>>
no

>t. someone who works in dortmund and lives next to it
>>
>>66079740
Watch out for the liverpool ultras m8, theyll skin you alive
>>
>>66079740
>as part of the Dortmund fans
>>
>>66083839

Why would Liverpool 'ultras' be at the Dortmund/Spurs game lad?
>>
if you're a dortmund fan without having even been there please end yourself
>>
What part of Desperados are you from m8
>>
>>66083847
Cause they support england no matter what m8
>>
>>66084034
I am probably falling for some bait but.. really?
>>
>>66080371
>post-industrial shithole
That sounds /mu/ and affay as hell
>>
>>66079740
just shout sieg heil over and over again. dortmund literally loves that shit. not even kidding. also check out bierkönig in dortmund

enjoy
>>
>>66079740
>as part of the Dortmund fans

KEK

>Any good pubs or anything to see

no, the city's fucking shit. no point in supporting dortmund if you're not a local (not like that would change if dortmund was a decent city)
>>
>>66079740
consider suicide maybe
>>
I went to club in Dortmund. They give you a card at the that gets stamped every time you buy a drink. Then you pay for everything at the end of the night. What kind of fuckery is this? There would be absolute mayhem if they tried that over here.

Went to the top of some tower for a great view of the shithole that is Dortmund. If you are going to a game stay in Dusseldorf.

Also they marched Geese through the town. Weird place.

Food was good though.
>>
>>66084662
it's pretty normal practice in german clubs desu
>>
>>66084662
it's especially shitty for away fans of the opposite teams
>>
Why is the Europa League so much better than the CL this season? Those fucking fixtures, man.
>>
>>66084952
CL was pretty good this year, got to go to Manchester and Turin, other than that, yea the matches sucked
>>
>>66079740
Visit the Nordstadt, also known as Dortmund's Little England.
>>
>>66084155
this
>>
File: dortmund abend.jpg (441 KB, 1024x482) Image search: [Google]
dortmund abend.jpg
441 KB, 1024x482
>>66084155
Figures, /mu/ and /fa/ have terrible taste.
>>
>>66080371
Is Dirtmound the Detoilet of Germany?
>>
>>66084662

Düsseldorf is party city
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.