[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Penrith Panthers v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Pregame/Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
Round 2 of NRL kicks off tonight at 8:05pm AEDT

>Tyrone Peachey to replace Segeyaro at 9
>Michael Lichaa set to only miss 4 weeks, Craig Garvey to make his club debut in his place tonight
>>
>>66075197
Good thread.
>>
New thread where?
>>
>>66076622
>>66076622
>>
>>66076653
Kill yourself, that thread is appalling.
>>
This thread is garbage, but that other one is shit purely for putting '/nrl/' in the subject.

Whoever makes a new thread, or whoever makes the threads for the next games, don't forget to include broadcast and streaming details.
>>
>>66076736
Everybody already knows where to watch the games m8, adding broadcast details is superfluous.
>>
>>66076765
Spotted the salty redditor op of the other thread
>>
>>66076800
Nope, I despise that other thread with every fiber of my being. The real OG way to do it is to put the NRL streaming details picture as the first post in the thread and NOT in the OP.
>>
>>66076817
Spotted the redditor
>>
>>66076736
Putting /nrl/ in the subject is a staple of these threads. That's literally how I find them most of the time in the catalog by searching /nrl/
>>
>>66076840
Just remove the slashes and you will find the thread.
>>
Reminder that I was the one who pushed for the streaming details image to be the second post/first reply of every game thread.

Reminder that if you do NOT remember this, or if you make a thread and do NOT include the stream image, you are literally a retarded newcunt casual faggot fresh off the boat from facebook and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>66076865
Spotted the redditor
>>
>>66076840
No it's NOT a staple, newcunt.

It has ALWAYS been frowned upon.

You can put "NRL game thread" or "NRL: X team vs Y team" etc, but you must NOT use a cancerous general tag like /nrl/ in the subject.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>66076896
Okay ;)
>>
>16 posts
>4 posters
kek, nice "poomunity" you got here
>>
>>66076937
Op here, literally haven't posted in this thread until this post right here, so it's actually been 3 autists (including you) arguing among themselves
>>
>>66076978
Aren't you special? Want a prize faggot?
>>
>>66076978
Spotted the author of half the posts itt
>>
I like this one more.
>>
>>66078473
Patrician detected.
>>
autism
>>
>>66075197
Bump
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.