[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The texans are giving Osweiler a $72 million contract. Holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: osweiler.jpg (57 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
osweiler.jpg
57 KB, 600x781
The texans are giving Osweiler a $72 million contract.

Holy shit, how desperate are you to give a unproven quarterback that kind of money?

Now all the other average quarterbacks like him will expect that much money, thanks assholes

>mfw he turns out mediocre and they continue to go 8-8
>>
>le tall game manager man
>>
>>66071491

Texans NEED a quarterback , last time I checked Brock beat Tom Brady.

That's all you need to see, best free agent QB available
>>
>>66071491
very little guaranteed money in nfl contracts.

ergo it's just a number.

ergo who gives a shit.
>>
this guy amost lost to aj mccarron

he's fuckin terrible..
>>
>>66071553
Has there ever been a 100% guaranteed big contract in the NFL? Or NBA or in baseball?
>>
>>66071577
I think McCarron has some potential 2bh
>>
The Broncos were going to give him virtually the same in guaranteed and yearly. Also do you not rembulast year with Tannehill?
>>
>>66071552
God i hate this x qb beat y qb meme. Kys
>>
>>66071640
nba and baseball are both guaranteed. NFL players are borderline desperate chumps who are too stupid to get guaranteed contracts. Only idiots play in the NFL.
>>
>>66071640
Isn't Bonilla still getting paid by the Mets? kek

NFL has one of the weakest unions and their contracts are notoriously backloaded on the end years
>>
>>66071552
>last time I checked Denver D beat Tom Brady

fixed that for you mate, no worries
>>
>>66071926
They met in the regular season too m90
>>
will a lanklet ever win an owl?
>>
Did you watch the Texans last year? Of course they're fucking desperate.
>>
>>66071947
yes
>>
>>66071552
I'm pretty sure they based his contract value on this alone, which is really fucking retarded on their part.
>>
File: image.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296 KB, 649x649
>Toxins was shut out due to Hoyer shitting up the field and threw 4 INTs

TELL ME WHAT'S A BETTER OPTION /sp/?

GIVE ME 3QB THAT ARE BETTER THAN BROCK AND IS AVAILABLE? ITS BETTER THAN DRAFTING A BUST
>>
>>66071552
As absolutely pants on head RETARDED as this logic is

The texans actually are using it.

Can't wait to see this bust
>>
>>66071491
We really had no choice. We know we have like a 2-3 year window where Watt will be the Beast he is right now. There was nothing else available, and we just don't have time to develop a Drafted qb.

Definitely overpaid, but the alternative was to put out fucking Hoyer and Yates again.
>>
>>66071491
seattle did it with flynn.
>>
>>66072427
McCarron
Nassib
Garrapollo

Each could've beem traded for a cheap 3 and 5th rounder.
>>
>>66073672
Think broncos could pick up garrapollo?
>>
>>66073712
Broncos will have RGKnee or Kaep

Kill me
>>
>>66071491
I agree. Osweiler should have stayed with the Broncos. He's not going to help the Texans get to the next level.
>>
>>66073712
>>66073812
Fitzmagic, McCarron or Gabbert

one of these 3 will be the Broncos qb but which one is the big question.
>>
makes Sam Bradford's deal seem like a fucking bargain
>>
>>66073861
Nah, Fitzmagic is going to stay with the Jets. Bad last game or no, they have a solid QB for the first time in like 6 years.
>>
>>66073895
Im taking the dark horse Blaine Gabbert desu.
Especially after SF announced they are not trading Kaep but still talking to other teams.

why are they talking to other teams? Interest in Gabbert most likely, he did enough last season to earn himself a shot somewhere.

We'll see, but it seems like the most likely possibility.
>>
>>66073861
The Broncos are much better off with Robert Griffin III (RGIII). There are no turf issues in Denver like there were in Washington, D.C.
>>
>>66073895

Only if Denver doesn't want him. The Jets want him to play for like 5M a year.
>>
>>66074296

Not to mention he's basically free, compared to the others.
>>
>>66071491
He was the best QB free agent available, period. I'm just hoping my Broncos sign Fitzpatrick as his replacement because he is literally the only non complete trash qb left.
>>
Isn't that "Tony Romo" money?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.