[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1200x1200
JUST
>>
Brock Osweiler gonna make houston a Playoff ready team.
Defense gonna be scared of Brock
Offense gonna be scared of Watt
>>
PARM
>>
RETIRE
>>
this was obvious, i would sign with the texans too if i was him. much better contract, going to what appears to be a really weak division and i really wouldnt want to play for a team that benched me when i was doing well because we have to carry muh chikenparm to a superbowl
>>
GOODBYE SHIT TOWN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66067542
Jury's still out on that
>>
They just won the super bowl. I wouldn't care if my team tanked after winning the super bowl
>>
>>66072037

That defense is going to waste tho
>>
>>66072037
This.

My team has tanked both times after winning the Owl recently. Literally no fucks given.

FYI typing short phrases in capital letters about a team one month removed from the winning the Super Bowl only makes you look extremely butthurt.
>>
>>66067542
Also, no one is scard of Watt except for the Titans and Jags because he butt rapes them on a consistent basis to boost his sack numbers.

>This comment brought to you by a Texans/JJ Watt fan
>>
>>66067471
YOU HAD ONE JOB DENVER!

Now Brady's gonna get Ring #5
>>
RG3 HERE WE COME
>>
Elway is going all in for Luck in the next off season.
>>
apparently Osweiler made sure that teams knew he didnt want to stay in Denver. Why would he not stay since he was inheriting a superbowl winning defense?
>>
>>66072584
cause he was butthurt that they sat him in favor of Manning so Manning could go out on top with another Owl.

And also money.
>>
>>66072056
No the Bears are stealing that
>>
>>66072299
It doesn't matter how good the Denver team is, if Brady has to play in Denver, he will lose.

He also has a 4 game suspension coming up.
>>
>>66072945
>using an incredibly small sample size to say Brady will lose with confidence

Nice meme friend
>>
>>66072145
JUST
>>
>>66072299
Honestly, Pats fans should be the happiest

Even if the Chefs somehow win the division, there's no way they're winning in Foxborough
>>
>>66073031
>somehow

I want al davis to go back to grave
>>
>>66072992
>11 games
>small
>>
>>66072992

Brock beat brady back in denver, too

Huge reason why denver got the #1 seed, which helped them a lot
>>
>>66073031
Patriots probably lose at least 6 games this season with Brady having at least a 4 game suspension
>>
BRING BACK TEBOW

LET HIM PLAY
>>
>>66073164
I would honestly rather have Tebow back than RG3 or Kaep, I don't think he'd want to play for the Broncos though, even if that's the only way he'll ever play football again.
>>
File: laughing patrician fan.jpg (60 KB, 294x361) Image search: [Google]
laughing patrician fan.jpg
60 KB, 294x361
>mfw i have said ALL season that the broncos are the AFC'S PREMIER TEAM
>mfw fartriots, bunglels, stoolers and queefs shitters would get all angry about it
>mfw people kept saying the broncos were overrated
>mfw everybody said manning couldn't win another SB
>mfw obnoxious crapolina "panthers" "fans" would not shut the hell up about how they would win the SB for weeks on end
>mfw every single one of these loser faggots have been put in their place
>mfw i get to remind everybody ALL YEAR LONG that the broncos are SB champions and there isn't shit they can do about it

stay angry you fat impotent bitch ass gay wad inbred morons LMFAO
>>
>>66073107
>2-6
>11

You know how to math bud? Pretty much all those games were super close too, its a stupid statistic to point to. I bet you can find numerous similar examples
>>
I'm from the same town that Brock is from. I was hoping he'd stay with Denver really.

but I mean, it makes sense for brock to take the guaranteed money now. If he doesn't pan out, at least he has something to show besides 4 years on denvers bench
>>
So, what options does that leave us with for QB next year?
>>
>>66073260
RGIII
Fitzmagic
Josh Johnson
Matt Flynn
Josh Freeman
Mike Vick

Don't forget about Trevor Siemian. Broncos just won the Super Bowl with the 2nd lowest QB rating in the NFL. Anyone with a pulse can win 10 games under center for this team.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.