[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are all mexicans this deluded about their national team or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mexikek.png (159 KB, 1576x1127) Image search: [Google]
mexikek.png
159 KB, 1576x1127
are all mexicans this deluded about their national team or is it just this one guy?

what do (You) think about mexico as a footballing nation?
I'm not talking about their fans, I'm talking about their national team's performance in the past 100 years.
>>
Most of my Mexican friends are jaded as fuck about their national team.
>>
why do argies and mexicans despise each other so much?
>>
>>66065882
No
>>66068632
Only the idiots do it
>>
>>66068632
we don't.
the only country there's actual hatred towards (and mutual) is chile
>>
Don't know a single Mexican around that has positive thoughts about their national team.
>>
last 16 cannon fodder for the big 8 or 9 teams

thats it.

they are nothing really.

better than the usa though.
>>
>>66068632

For some reason there's a shitposter from Argentina that always talks shit to us for no reason. OP is most likely that guy.
>>
File: 1446586810317.png (26 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
1446586810317.png
26 KB, 307x300
>mexico
>>
rekt
>>
>>66071504
Get out of here, weve at least made qf in the last 20 years unlike them
>>
México was complete and utter shit from their national team's inception up until about 1998. Starting with the Confederations Cup, they've been getting better and better, and are arguably at their strongest right now, with a lot of their players having important roles in their respective clubs.
And as for the OP image, I don't think the guy was saying mexico was on par skill-wise with Germany and Brazil. He was just pointing out that they are the only other countries that have made it past the first round in the last 6 World Cups along with Mex.
>>
>those unwanted records
top kek, >mexicants
>>
>>66071504
I'd agree that mexico typically has more talent and is currently better, but the US has had a demonstrably superior last ~14 years
>>
>>66079051
>the US has had a demonstrably superior last ~14 years
How so?
>>
Average at best but nowhere near the big guys

Better than england though
>>
>>66079111
>that flag
they unironically beat >you and got into quarter-finals, you big doofus.
>>
>on par with germany and brazil
Brazil is far from being par with Germany and Mexico is much farther from being par with Brazil.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.