[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occasional reminder that we will win the treble this year AGAIN.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1456615311962.jpg (58 KB, 863x535) Image search: [Google]
1456615311962.jpg
58 KB, 863x535
Occasional reminder that we will win the treble this year AGAIN.
>Only football club which's won it twice ever.
>Best attacking trio in history.
>Pique is GOAT defender, Banter King and Master Fashion Stylist with his well groomed beard.
>Xavi and Pedro got out and nobody misses them.
>Rafinha, aka Xavi 2.0, recovered from his injuries so the midfield will once again be relevant, tiki-taka 2.0. + the already perfect counterattack tactic we have already mastered
>Bravo>Ter Stegen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest
>BASED Douglas injured himself to spare us his mediocrity.
>Already raped the closest competitors into the oblivion.
>Suarez best pure "9" in this sector of the galaxy.
>We have the current and the next GOAT.

I know that the season is not over yet , but fuck it, we've already won overcoming even the unfair ban transfer and the fascist economic sanctions. Let's celebrate, bros.
>>
Congrats Barca, maybe after this second consecutive treble Vermaelen can get some playing time? We could use the lad at the Euros.

Pls ask Enrique.
>>
>>66060212
But if he gets playing time he will get injured for the Euros.
>>
>we
>>
>we
>>
>>66060307

This. I'd rather have him play 30 minutes at the EC and then have him get injured.

I must say, i used to hate barca because of boring pepball. Atrocious to watch. But holy fuck that attacking trio now is just an absolute joy to behold.
>>
>>66060629
Pep didn't have the luxury of Suarez and Neymar and he wanted Neymar but was given Fatze instead
>>
>>66060723

It would still be boring with MSN under pep. So glad he fucked off

for instance, i loved the blitzing counter attack footy Bayern played under Jupp, then pep came and i'd rather watch paint dry
>>
>>66060754
I wish you people would stop posting, jupp played possession football in every single game of that treble winning season other than 1 game vs Arsenal and the Barcelona tataless messiless fiasco
Youtube highlight watching casuals
>>
>>66060754
fucking clueless casuals that just repeat the same buttblasted sentiments of other salty plastics, I fucking swear
>>
>>66060754
>i loved the blitzing counter attack footy Bayern played under Jupp
for 2 matches
>>
>>66060754
fucking casual
>>
>>66060754
good to know you only watched like 2 games of Heynckes' Bayern.

I'm really happy people are starting to see through this meme.
>>
>>66060754
fucking casual kek
>boring football
do you even what's an offside
>>
File: 1457407791858.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1457407791858.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>66060754
>Heynckes' Bayern was a counter-attacking team

opinion discarded
>>
>>66060754
I hate fucking casuals who don't even watch their games but have """"opinions"""" anyway.
>>
>implying they're not going to get eliminated by Bayern/Juve or a meme team
>>
>>66060192
>rafinha xavi 2.0
U wot
>>
>>66060754
Peps barca played perfect calculated football. Don't know how that's boring.
>>
>>66060754
Damn son, you got told. Deservedly so.
>>
de broon btfo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.