[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't bongs succeed outside of bongland ? >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1455751449860.jpg (669 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455751449860.jpg
669 KB, 1920x1080
Why can't bongs succeed outside of bongland ?

>the autonomous community of valencia
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_q7htafU1w
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glJT9dqi_PE
>>
are you implying they succeed IN englel?
>>
>>66054309
Weil er nicht sprechen Spanisch
>>
>playing out of form Diego Alves or even the aussie instead of Jaume

the bong has absolutely no idea
>>
Does the EPL have something like "El Día Después"?
>>
>>66054309
The further a bong is from Big Ben the more our powers are depleted. A bong can't bong far from the bong.
t. Science
>>
File: 32322323.jpg (8 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
32322323.jpg
8 KB, 261x193
>>66057731
explain this shit then
>>
>>66057752
We invented GMT to compensate for the depleting effect. As every bong would know the time of Big Ben, they could adjust their schedule accordingly.
>>
>>66057752
conquering a bunch of wasteland filled with savages isn't exactly difficult when you have guns and shit
>>
>>66057886

How did you fail to take Russia then?
>>
>>66058059

Russians are Winter babbies
>>
>be broke spanish club (all of them except 2)
>can't afford to hire a manager
>hire a studio pundit
>surprise when he can't manage

These decisions are also why their economy is in the shitter
>>
English managers are almost universally terrible because football is a working class game. Smart people don't play football here and an overwhelming majority of managers played the game. Look at people like Alan Pardew, Tim Sherwood or Harry Redknapp. They all come across as people of moderate intelligence or less managing to do what they do through other means like muh motivation or whatever.

Even Gary Neville comes across as being of perhaps slightly above average intelligence but nothing special. Similar level to me and probably most of /sp/. Compare that to people like Guardiola, Ancelotti or Klopp. All people who could have had genuinely successful careers in something else had they not played football.
>>
>>66059115
>be broke spanish club
Valencia have a sugar daddy. Who happens to be friends with Neville.
>>
>>66059115
Atletico seems to do quite well considering they are broke club. In fact they're better than any English team. Pretty embarrassing to EPL I must say.
>>
>>66059115
I know this is bait but valencia was bought by a singaporean millionare, they are richer than most bpl teams
>>
>>66059115

valencia havent been broke for 2 years now

please keep up
>>
>>66059115
>ebin b8 gets 4 replies

>>66059200
well thought out reply gets 0

Never change /sp/
>>
>>66059115
They /Singapore/ now aren't they?

They should be putting biscuits in baskets left, right and centre.
>>
>>66059225
>I know this is bait but valencia was bought by a singaporean millionare, they are richer than most bpl teams
>millionaire

Literally every Premier League owner is a billionaire.
>>
>>66058059
They has gunz 2, it was also very cold.
Don't judge me.
>>
>>66054348
No one cares about you practicing krautspeak, you autist
>>
>>66054309
Glad this prick has been brought down a few notches.

Way too big for his boots.
>>
>>66059495
Niemand kümmert sich um Sie, Chad
Abgesehen von Ihrer Mutter - sie mir sagte gestern Abend
>>
>>66057752
Damn we're good
>>
>>66058059
Why didnt you take the Russians?

Taking over shit lands seems like the old british thing to do
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.