[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for Brazilians of /sp/ I'm going to the olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 249x243
Question for Brazilians of /sp/

I'm going to the olympics this summer and I wanted to know how safe your country is
>>
you will be fine ;^)
>>
dont drink the water
check the prostitutes for penises
>>
worse than Africa

not even kidding
>>
>>66052946
only because africans cant manage to report proper murder statistics, not even joking
>>
>>66052897
all of south america is 'dont leave the resort tier', unless you're trying to get culturally enriched.
>>
>>66052897

Don't go swimming

Set up a ransom fund before you go
>>
Brazil will blow your mind m8 don't worry about it
>>
>>66052897
you are a virgin so Zika virus will not affect you
>>
Dumb frogposter
>>
i get robbed raped and murdered on a daily nasis
>>
I love those threads. Yet, let's get realistic about it.

>I'm going to the olympics this summer and I wanted to know how safe your country is
While I do believe security will be increased during the event, Rio de Janeiro is a place where cellphones do not stay with the owner for much long. Petty crime is pretty common there, but usually the murder legends are pretty exxagerated. And you should avoid prostitution by all means necessary.
>tl;dr don't use your cellphone on the streets, avoid loose pockets and hold tight to your bag when you see a nigger kid

>>66052984
This is good advice but you could be missing a lot. Rio de Janeiro may have it's open wastewaters in the middle of the city but there are certainly places to be visited.
>Cristo Redentor is not one of them, don't be that cliché
>>
>>66053167
How easy is it to get a tranny to fuck me
>>
>>66053213
More than you think
>>
>>66053213
there are more brazilian trannies in Europe than in Brazil. Try going there instead.
>>
>Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld76y8ZvQB4
>>
Just stick with the crowds and stay in the touristy areas
>>
>>66053213
I don't get where people got the tranny meme on Brazil. Maybe I'm uninformed but as far as I'm concerned, our trannies look like poor drag queens. They don't even look like women. The only time I've seen one being picked was a fat trucker with a plate from another state, and it was in a desert expressway, so you shouldn't be much concerned at that.
>unless you find one in the streets, start yelling and calling it, while taking pictures

Also this >>66053241
>>
>>66053227
Wouldn't they love the chance to fuck a fresh foreign boipussy
>>
The last time I went to Brazil I was robbed at gunpoint, held for ransom that my parents had to pay, and got tetanus from a hookers braces during a head job, and I later found out that hooker had a bigger pecker than me.

Stay away from Brazil breh
>>
>>66053297
Sticking with the crowds are not quite adviseable aswell. Check the videos people posted; even with lots of people around the guy, he still get a good stolen.
>>
There are monkey knife fights.
>>
I've been in Rio during the World Cup, chill as fuck city.
I think it's just the favelas that could be a bit dangerous, at least that's what we were told by our tour guy.
>>
I've seen City of God you fucking hues. That's based on a true story. One kid in there had never had a hot water bath in his life, and he was the decent one. That city is a fucking piece of shit and all brazilians should be executed. Plus they shit up online games
>>
Don't drink anything that isn't properly sealed and bottled
>>
>>66053392

That movie is set in the 80s, you aborted retard.
>>
>>66053341
Those are fun, fuck you.

>>66053392
Yeah, that movie is quite accurate.
>it's a movie about favela life
>me, as a brazilian, never stepped in a favela like Cidade de Deus out of fear
>even the stupidiest tourists don't go to favelas unless is Rocinha where there's actually nigger tourism
>>
>>66052897
you'll be fine.
>>
I will never understand why first worlders visit third worlds.
>>
I've been there several times, you'll be fine and unless you're an uptight ass you'll have fun and bust lots of nuts on some tender stuff
>>
You're gonna get robbed and shot with a pea shooter by a bunch of Da Silvas wearing flip flops

You'll bleed out to death in the road while watching them flee on a moped
>>
>>66053167
thats quite accurate, why aren't you trolling him cabaço?
>>
I heard BRs hate the sight of US dollars and Euro bills. You should have a few in hand in plain sight when walking around the favelas in order to protect yourself
>>
>>66053486

because America would have no tourism otherwise
>>
it is like mad max fury road, only with a huge traffic jam
>>
>>66053536
Savage.
>>
safety tips for tourists:

- wear flowery shorts and Caribbean clothes
- wear a mexican hat
- leave your expensive camera hanging around your neck
- socks with sandals are advised
- don't forget the expensive watch

that way the police will recognize you as a tourist and protect you.
>>
Our American ghettos just as bad as anything you'll find there desu. Just be smart and stay in safer areas.
>>
File: Brazilian.jpg (56 KB, 388x391) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian.jpg
56 KB, 388x391
It's dangerous. Pic related.
>>
>>66053536
BASED Australia-senpai
>>
ITT: Butthurt murricans for no reason
>>
>>66054280
and you start by posting something that is not in brazil.
>>
>>66054280
9 because this is not from Brazil
>>
>>66053536
Butcher.
>>
>>66054347
What the fuck man
>>
>>66053582
> wear a mexican hat
It's called a sombrero.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.