[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Everton_FC.jpg (450 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Everton_FC.jpg
450 KB, 1365x1024
what went wrong?
>>
Your shit country made a fucking leaf their flag
>>
it didn't,they're where they have historically been.

maybe they should be up a couple spots,but they're barely a top 7 team anyway
>>
>>66050279
They hired the British Paco Jémez as a manager
>>
>>66050456
Don't try and palm him off on us
>>
>>66050371
>turk
>subhuman genetic trash

pick both mudslime sandnigger faggot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulas_family
>>
When will Martinez claim that Tony Hibbert is one of England's greatest ever players?
>>
>>66050471
Only played 2 seasons in Spain. He's an honorary brit at this point
>>
you elected a prime minister with a faggy-ass name.

HI HERE'S PRESIDENT JUSTIN, ALSO PRESIDENT OF THE HIGH SCHOOL GLEE CLUB
>>
>>66050279
>a country that can't even win the only relevant trophy in the only sport it cares about criticizing anyone ever
>>
>>66050279

Can't play defense.
>>
>>66050485
>it's a united statian derails the thread episode
>>
>>66051360
>7-1
>>
>>66050485
>P-P-P-PLEASE NOTICE MR BIG STRONG TURKGOD
>DO YOU LIKE MY EPIC COPY AND PASTE /INT/ BANTERZ XDXD
>>
>>66050371
>"Historically"

Mate they've got like nine league titles, they went through an average patch in the 90s but you stick to your FIFA lad
>>
File: IMG_20160228_193320.jpg (67 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_193320.jpg
67 KB, 600x416
>>66050279
I'm a season ticket holder, and in my opinion, you can blame five things. From top to bottom: lack of balance (e.g; Deulofeu and Kone started the season well, but you can't have two attacking wingers that often nothing defensively), individual defensive errors (I'm not a coach/manager so dunno how you much can deal with this), Martinez's substitutions/picking Tim Howard for so long, atrocious refereeing (Chelsea, Bournemouth, Stoke, Swansea etc) and the negativity of the fans.

I like Martinez, but maybe it is time for him to go. Can't see Lukaku and Stones staying another season.
>>
>>66050485
edgelord
>>
Everton have actually turned up this half of the season and will probably make Europa League if they keep this form up
>>
They fell for the Martinez meme.

>le one trick pony man

The only thing he's good for is allowing his players the freedom to express themselves. I bet he ends every team talk with "just go out there and have fun"

He can't organize a proper defence and he can't get his players to play as a team. Biggest crybaby in the league too
>>
>>66052000
>the caliphate of the united kingdom running to the aid of their fellow subhuman compatriots

why am I not surprised
>>
File: 1342403445844.gif (237 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1342403445844.gif
237 KB, 500x280
>>66050485
>mfw turks are confirmed for literally animals
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.