[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>100 billion euros spent in the last 3 seasons >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: real madrid.jpg (247 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
real madrid.jpg
247 KB, 2560x1600
>100 billion euros spent in the last 3 seasons
>Still not going to win a single trophy this season
>Ruled by a closeted homo primadonna who can't score anything but tap ins and penalties unless his team is already winning 15-2 against literal goat farmers
>cucked by muslims into defacing their logo

Is there literally a shittier club?
>>
Liverpool.
>>
chelshit and real mad are pretty close desu
>>
Cant wait to see them get destroyed by the first competent team that they face in the CL.
>>
>cucked at home in the madrid derby by a team that has a budget 50x less than you.
>buy nothing but the meme of last season and wonder why your team is shit.
>the player that the muslims froth over is probably the most insecure human being on the planet
>>
>>66047814
>Liverpool.
Real kill their fans through 'cultural enrichment from their sheik overlords.
>>
>>66048038
Liverpool fans kill their fans and other teams fans
>>
>>66048014
There's nothing wrong with being insecure. At least he tries to better himself in every possible way instead of sitting at home complaining he doesn't have a gf and a shitty life.
>>
>>66047685
No.
>>
>>66047814
/thread
>>
File: Özil playing for Arsenal.png (6 KB, 127x108) Image search: [Google]
Özil playing for Arsenal.png
6 KB, 127x108
Yes, Arsenal
>>
1. Arsenal
1a. Liverpool
2. Seattle Sounders
>>
>>66047685
>>Still not going to win a single trophy this season

they still can win Champions League

yeah I know they are barley in the top 4 teams this year, but they just need some luck in 6 matches to win it

just 4 if they get Wolfsburg
>>
>>66047814

Liverpool have spent nowhere near as much money as Real Mad, not that I don't despise them as well
>>
>>66054140
Kek
>>
>>66047685
>>100 billion euros spent in the last 3 seasons

Wait, what? Bale cost 100 million, who did they spend the other 900 million on?
>>
>>66047685
>100 billion euros spent

How did they manage that when they only make 500 million a year?
>>
>>66061560
*Who did they spend the other 99.9 billion on
>>
>>66061578

ask president hillary
>>
>>66061604

She's not the president
>>
Real Madrid is the definition of everything thats wrong with modern football

>A President that only cares about the club as a money factory
>A team that only buys the best players in the world at ridiculous prices to win
>A national fanbase well know as one of the worst among Spain
>Fans that NEVER EVER support the team at the stadium and rather prefer to eat and watch in silence
>Swaping managers every year, even when they won something
>Their best players are always assholes
>The club former glory is more than questionable

The fact the last 10 years many people started bandwagoning Barca isnt because they became a good team. Is more because people want to Madrid lose just because the amount of cancer they represent.
>>
>>66047685
Fuck Florentino, really.
>>
>>66047685
What happened to their logo? i dont know this story
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.