[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what will it take for us to get our team back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: Seattle_SuperSonics_logo.png (81 KB, 307x325) Image search: [Google]
Seattle_SuperSonics_logo.png
81 KB, 307x325
It's pretty clear the NBA has gotten insanely shitty since the Sonics have been gone

Teams like the Sacramento Kings, LA Clippers, Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies, Atlanta Hawks, Brooklyn Nets, etc. don't add anything to the league while the Sonics absence has been greatly noticed

The NBA looks at the great support the Seahawks have and are kicking themselves everyday over how much money they are throwing away

We deserve our team back. I have a feeling we'll be getting our team soon
>>
File: 1444823308694.png (2 MB, 2800x1124) Image search: [Google]
1444823308694.png
2 MB, 2800x1124
never

ever
>>
>>66046007
If it weren't for insane collusion between the NBA and Sacramento we'd have our team back by now
>>
>>66046024

well your attempt failed, and here you are still bitching and complaining
>>
If I was a multibillionaire, I'd buy the thunder, move them back to Seattle, change them back to the Sonics, and leave the 2009-20xx history to rot in Oklahoma City. Not necessarily because I'm a Seattle fan, but because Oklahoma is a fucking hick-infested backwater that doesn't deserve a professional team by any sport whatsoever.
>>
You couldn't beat Milwaukee or fucking Sacramento.

You don't deserve a team.
>>
>>66046081
>OKC has sellouts and a decades long waitlist for season tickets
>pooper sonics had shit attendance and shit support
OKC deserves it more. seattle still has the M's and the Hawks
>>
File: us94%ers.png (99 KB, 1197x846) Image search: [Google]
us94%ers.png
99 KB, 1197x846
>us 94%ers bitching about "their" team
>>
File: 1423089934579.jpg (209 KB, 634x846) Image search: [Google]
1423089934579.jpg
209 KB, 634x846
>Transgendeattle
>>
The New Orleans Pelicans are the team that needs to be moved to Seattle and become the new Sonics. There literally does not need to be a NBA team in New Orleans.
>>
>>66049407
>bills and chiefs that high
>>
>>66045538
just extend the number of teams to 32

western conference gets seattle and eastern conference gets pittsburgh or some shit
>>
>>66045538
How about you exploit and embarrass your most legendary player more.
That will get your team back, the one you so rightly deserve with all your hard effort and support to your failing team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_FA9eBygNU
>>
>>66053097
>Kemp more legendary than Payton

????????
>>
File: RNH cat WE UP.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
RNH cat WE UP.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>66046081
>I'm not a Seattle fan but watch as I expose myself to be one with metric tons of salt

Stay mad nigga.
>>
>>66053097
It's a fucking sprint commercial, you retard.
>>
The new business model of the NBA will be to put teams in cities that do not already have 2 major sports teams (3 if you count the Pee Hole Sounders).

That means Louisville, Tampa, or Columbus will get a team before Seattle.
>>
>>66049350
>decades long waitlist
for what purpose?
>>
>>66053130
Kemp was the fire that burned too bright. He was a legendary talent. Payton was HOF but Kemp was the pure raw talent.
>>
>>66053183
>sprint
Retard
>>
>>66053212
>for what purpose?

To buy season tickets.

NE Oklahoma (Tulsa-OKC-Norman-Stillwater) is rich as fuck. And there isn't a whole lot to do there once you have bought a big house on 50 acres out in the country.

Plus there are a lot of legit religious people in Oklahoma who don't drink so basketball is family entertainment.
>>
File: seattle fans.jpg (259 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
seattle fans.jpg
259 KB, 960x686
>still mad
>the shitty fanbase of Shitattle will NEVER EVER recover
>>
If I was a billionaire I'd buy the thunder and move them to Vancouver and then buy the Nets and move them to Montreal.
>>
>>66053263
Are you even Oklahoman? That's just wrong. Tulsa definitely isn't rich as fuck. And people love to drink here. Only certain rural areas and Indian reservations are dry. OKC doesn't fit your description at all.
>>
>>66053299
Oh Canada
>>
>>66053299
You'd have a better chance petitioning the NBA for a second attempt at a Canadian expansion.

I think Vancouver would be able to support a team this time around, and I'm not sure about basketball popularity in Montreal so I'll trust you.
>>
File: reeves3.jpg (44 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
reeves3.jpg
44 KB, 270x400
>>66053299
Thanks, bro. I miss the grizz.
>>
>>66053263
There must be literally nothing else to do in Oklahoma if there is a decade long wait list just to watch the Thunder implode in the playoffs every season
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.