[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds some Ivy Leaguers are on here? Anybody in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: mq1.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
What are the odds some Ivy Leaguers are on here? Anybody in the know with what's going on with Yale's basketball team?

Nothing official, but seems that the captain was expelled for something involving a female.
>>
my gay cousin goes there. i'll ask him next time.
>>
He held the door open for a girl. What a disgusting sexist. Big strong independent wimmin can open their own doors.
>>
>>66044410
I live in New Haven but dont go to yale
>>
>mfw my cousin went to Princeton and graduated with a sociology degree with 150k in debt and i graduated Rutgers with a Electrical Engineering degree and no debt

And I'm the loser of the family?
>>
>>66044493
>going to Rutgers
Did you even have to ask?
>>
>>66044493
who has the better job?
>>
>>66044493
And who is shit posting on 4chan?
>>
>>66044506
Rutgers ain't perfect but doesn't matter where you get you're undergraduate

>>66044516
Both currently NEET

>>66044556
He may post here too
>>
I went to an Ivy but I'm not a latent homosexual with a cocaine problem so I didn't apply to Yale.

Lo 'round the girdled earth we roam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQUQmjkXgBc
>>
>>66044506

>believing it matters where you do undergrad

Top kuk
>>
>girl gets drunk
>girl has sex with guy
>girl regrets it later
>RAPE RAPE RAPE
>guy expelled due to inability to provide concrete proof of consent

What are the odds this is accurate?
>>
fuck couldn't they have suspended him before the Columbia game? I really wanted to win and make the tourney before I graduated. Oh well, at least I still live in the best city in the world instead of some WASPy shithole.
>>
I've been to the Yale campus before. They have pretty comfy art museums
>>
Oh man. I wonder where he raped her. I mean if it was in a car it'd be kinda cool to see some bitch carrying around a car seat from class to class.
>>
>>66044493
>he went to Rutgers

Nigga you could major in petrol engineering with a 4.0 and your cousin at Princeton will still make more than you with his sociology degree. It's all about connections bro and your university provides none.
>>
>>66044556
haha forreal op sounds really jaded
>>
File: downthefield.jpg (225 KB, 1280x926) Image search: [Google]
downthefield.jpg
225 KB, 1280x926
yalebro here

i have some connections to the team through my frat, all i can say is montague dindu nuffin
>>
>>66049822
Is the pc police really as serious as it sounds?
>>
>>66050202
Yale is like 1/3 old money, 1/3 foreign, and 1/3 screaming harpies (aka the "merits") You'll usually be fine as long as you avoid their rallies, but sometimes it spills over, like when they try to shut down all frats, or just last year when a friend of mine was one of the ones singled out during the not a costume thing they did last year, and let me say they were just brutal to her online, and at least once in person, simply because of a very tame pic on ig

anyway yeah they suck
>>
Yale, Mizzouri and all the other schools who represent the PC safe space culture should have their school funding and booster cut for good. Because it shows the failures of American Education system.

TitleIX is ruining college sports and college atmosphere. The Ivy League schools should have their school funding cut because of bullshit like this.
>>
>>66044410
We dont have a basketball team but are looking to start a softball team for the spring.

Source: work at yale locks
>>
>>66049103
>Connections at Yale

Xiey wont help you unless your a gay black muslim with downsyndr
>>
>>66050919
>tfw my alma mater is being sued for Title IX violations even though the coaches do a good job of suspended if there's an arrest etc

Tennessee fans/alumni will never be happy again
>>
>>66055884
dude sjws are only a small portion of ivy league campuses, they are just the most outspoken ones

most are just normal rich dudes who become titans of industry and finance or politicians. think George W Bush, not Muhammad Bin Faggot
>>
>>66055969

>dude sjws are only a small portion of ivy league campuses
>they are just the most outspoken ones
>normal rich

Pitiful, just fucking pitiful
>>
>>66049103
Unless he's looking to be a professor that statement is pants on head retarded
>>
>>66050919
first, Yale is private

secondly, Yale didn't even buckle to the safe spacers so really what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>66044410
I have two very close connections to yale but im not going to say how more specifically because if one of the persons get's figured out because of u dickheads then that person will be in deepshit. Captain got expelled for raping 6 people. He technically withdrew because yale essentially gave him that option or face a panel review and get expelled.
>>
File: denhim_sheik.jpg (146 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
denhim_sheik.jpg
146 KB, 534x712
>>66045794
>>
>>66056573
Explain further
>>
>>66056573

Six people at once?
>>
"Uh, chief that wasn't a monster that was the captain of the high school basketball team"
>>
>>66058361
it wouldn't surprise that they are all male and gay wanted ass and shit from their basketball captain.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.