[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Play football at a mid level all my life in France >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: wojak.jpg (6 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
6 KB, 167x200
>Play football at a mid level all my life in France
>tfw could have been pro if I was american and played there
>>
>>66042860
Yeah, you could have been making $30k a year before taxes to sit on the bench in Portland and have autists shouting horribly mangled British chants at you, while the rest of the country either mocks your profession or ignores it. You really missed out.
>>
>>66042860
If you were American there would be no one to tech you properly.
You'd get some fat guy telling 10yo kids to run after the ball, therefore you'd probably never be pro.
>>
we could still move there and have a career as managers, right?
>>
You mean soccer?
>>
>>66043095
>>66043095
Nah, but you could prob make bank from being a youth coach.
>>
>>66042860
what position do you play, faM?
>>
m8 if you couldn't hack it in Championnat National you're not even MLS level
>>
i could play circles around everyone here
>>
I play Sunday League in like the 8th tier of Irish football. pretty sure we could beat some MLS teams.
>>
>>66042860

>american
>pro

lel

>>66043095

>managing an mls franchise

slit your wrists, it's quicker
>>
If you couldn't go pro in France you couldn't go pro in the US.

Yes the level is significantly lower by the quality required to entry the professional level is much higher.
>>
>>66042874
Still playing a sport for a living, probably beats whatever the fuck youre doing with yourself.
>>
>>66043207
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>franchise
>>
>>66043095
>we could still move there and have a career as managers, right?

You could honestly move here and make good money as a youth coach for rich kids. Having a European passport is a substitute for actual coaching experience here, dumb suburban parents will automatically assume that you know what you're talking about, especially if you're English, Italian, or German.
>>
>>66042860
Does this kill the "Eurofooty>all" meme?
>>
>>66043080
This tbqh

You would have played handegg once you hit puberty and became a real man
>>
>>66043224
Hanz what are you trying to say here
>>
>>66043190
implying 1st tier irish teams could beat an mls team...
>>
File: Sweating-Man-Image.jpg (101 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Sweating-Man-Image.jpg
101 KB, 1600x900
>>66043108
>>66043295
good to hear

>become a youth coach in the us
>soccer is a sport for girls over there
>have to manage a team of qt teenage girls
>>
>>66042860
>>66043095
>>66043190
>
>>
>>66042860
You sound like you wanna climb the money tree Bishh.....
>>
>>66043108
Youth coaching is a volunteer position
>>
>>66043464
You sound like you don't wanna poo in the loo
>>
>>66043380
To give you an example in Germany, there are three professional leagues here.
I'd say MLS is somewhere between the second and third division in terms of quality, meaning if I couldn't make it as a pro in Germany, in the third division, I probably would also not make it as a pro in the US.
>>
>>66043398

they probably could, nobody knows how to defend here
>>
>>66043468

not at the right youth club

>$100K per annum
>>
>>66043468
>Youth coaching is a volunteer position

Not for travel teams.

>I'd say MLS is somewhere between the second and third division in terms of quality

MLS is on par with the German and English second divisions imo. LA Galaxy might even be able to last a season in the Bundesliga or the Premier League without getting relegated.
>>
>>66043496
Nobody in Ireland has the ability to take advantage of that
>>
>>66043481
You sound like you are fat.
>>
>>66043295
it happens here all the time, we also have uruguayans and argentinians, there are some brazilians but I don't think they are taken seriously
>>
File: tuca-ferreti.jpg (21 KB, 452x300) Image search: [Google]
tuca-ferreti.jpg
21 KB, 452x300
>>66044408
>>
Whats the name of the French pop star who wrote that song about American guys?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.