[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sports movies that couldn't be made today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Sports movies that couldn't be made today
>>
Why couldn't it be made today? What are you implying?
>>
>>66037474
This.

It wasn't racist or anything.
>>
>>66037474
Not enough womyn
Not enough people of color
Rape stares
Anti-communist
>>
>>66037495
As much as I agree that PC bullshit is out of control these days, I think Miracle could still be made today without changing anything.

I haven't seen American Sniper, but that movie got tons of shit from PC faggots and it was still made. I can't imagine Miracle is more objectionable than American Sniper.
>>
>>66037495
I can already tell that you are a colossal faggot 15 year old.
>>
>>66037612
>>
File: 1316004399820.jpg (90 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1316004399820.jpg
90 KB, 550x733
>>66037495
>not enough people
>in a hockey movie
>>
>>66037568
It got made because Clint Eastwood is a fucking rich old man and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Miracle was surprisingly made by Disney though...which seems odds given what Disney shows now.
>>
>>66037656
>people of color
>>
Just watched Caddyshack the other day for the first time in like ten years. Does Ty drug that girl when she comes over?
>>
Can they still show Days of Thunder on TV now without people getting triggered over that shot of the Confederate Flag in the opening?
>>
File: whiteys.jpg (47 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
whiteys.jpg
47 KB, 353x500
>>66037441
>>
File: airupthere.jpg (44 KB, 264x475) Image search: [Google]
airupthere.jpg
44 KB, 264x475
>>66038826
>>
File: baewg.jpg (30 KB, 279x402) Image search: [Google]
baewg.jpg
30 KB, 279x402
>>66037441
>>
>>66038855
this one is bretty gud tbqph
>>
>>66037666

Disney made this in 2004, when everyone was patriotic as fuck and most of the country hadn't realized what a colossal fucking mess our incompetent NSC Adviser/Secretary of State had gotten the entire US into.
>>
>>66037666
>Clint Eastwood
Even he has to bend to the PC bridge every once in a while. Just look at Gran Torino. Vietnamese gangs in Detroit? I'd buy LA, and it would still work because of California's hot rod culture and love affair with the automobile, but fucking Detroit? It was pretty obvious it was supposed to be about blacks but that shit would never fly.
>>
>>66040305
They were suppossed to be hmongs. Hmongs are like the mexicans of asians, they have gangs from California through the midwest. Theres a shitload of them here in Fresno.
>>
>>66037474
Because it was about a group of hetero, cis, white males who were being patriots and representing all that is to be hetero, cis and white in a sport against the politically left half of the world
>>
Friday night lights
>all black community are the villains
>black ref botches the fourth down play
"Iss wassa catch rref"
>>
>>66037666
Disney used to use any excuse to make a hockey movie.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.