[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Wheres he going to end up next season? 2. Where would he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
1. Wheres he going to end up next season?

2. Where would he be better off going next season/or should he stay?
>>
>1. Wheres he going to end up next season?
Barcelona, they need a backup for MSN and he specifically said he'd love to play there

>2. Where would he be better off going next season/or should he stay?
I think Bayern would suit him better, Robben is getting old and will vacate the RW spot soon

What I hope he doesn't do is move to United/City/Chelsea when he'll be used in an incorrect way, benched after a month of underperforming and sold in the summer
>>
>>66035205

If they win the league, he should stay, and he may well do. But who knows.

Remember that Leicester has some pretty rich owners. If they do win the league then it's very possible they might want to invest more in the club and really establish it as a credible top-flight side.

Or they'll just become another Blackburn, who knows.
>>
>>66035264
he'd be 50m backup to arda turan
>>
>>66035264

I was thinking he could end up at PSG. He is French and they do have the cash to splash

>>66035309

Yeah and they'll be in Europe, so he could give it at least another season.
>>
Le one decent season man

Probably city for 60m
>>
>>66035264
united wouldn't be a bad choice, if van laal leaves
they have a huge hole in the RW spot, lingard is their starter and when he's not fit they have to shoehorn martial in...
>>
>>66035205
Leicester are building a dynasty, he would be an idiot to leave.
>>
>>66040707
>>66035309

this, don't abandon your lesterlads

>Vardy: We can kill them all, my sandnigger friend!
>Drinkwater: Who'll remind you to drink water?
>Huth: Huth.
>>
>>66035417
He's Algerian.
But he does speak French yes
>>
>>66040791
He was born in France and lived there for over 20 years
>>
>>66040671
United would be a terrible choice. They're a mostly shite team with less chance of making the Champions League than Leicester next season.

Obviously Barca, Bayern, Real would shit all over Leicester or any English team but he would get about 3 sub appearances per season.
>>
>>66040835
Correct.
But he's Algerian, he plays for the Algerian national team.

It's like calling Messi Spanish because he's lived there for the majority of his life. He's Argentinian, and Mahrez is Algerian
>>
>>66040835
>He was born in France and lived there for over 20 years
>>66040859
>But he's Algerian, he plays for the Algerian national team.

It's interesting how so many Africans in France don't feel French even if they were born there. I remember reading this interview from Assou-Ekotto where he mentions how despite being born and raised in France, he feels nothing for France and has always seen himself as African first. Compare that to guys like Sterling or Sturridge in England, or pretty much every second-generation immigrant in America.
>>
ARSENAL desu
>>
Worst thing for him would be to stay, Leicester are going to regress next season and there is no way he can repeat his form again.

he should go to the biggest club that he can
>>
>>66040971
That's because people like Sturridge and Sterling were descended from slaves, I mean just look at their names.
>>
>>66040971

French culture is very insular and nationalist. It is likely that, while he may have been accepted socially as a person, native French will have never accepted him as French.

Reminder that France has official Govt institutions dedicated to policing the French language and ensuring it's safety, and that a FN politician used the fact that kebab was becoming a popular food in France to anger people and stoke up nationalism.
>>
>>66040971
France is still a very racist country. Not nice for people to accept, but they alienate a lot of Middle Eastern and African immigrants. It's this that has led in part to France being targeted by ISIS recently, and in general why France is always first target for them.
>>
>>66040995
This is the sad truth. He either stays, risking losing all the hype and never getting an opportunity again to join a big club, or leaves, and Leicester regress anyway.

It's times like this that the NFL systems seems preferable.
>>
>>66040859

>yfw messi wants to be spanish but misses rosario
>>
>>66040981
This desu. Arsenal need a RW and he would be perfect. It's a shame le no signings man is their manager.
>>
>>66040971
>>66041038
>>66041045
it's not just in France, here in the Netherlands the same thing applies to Moroccans.
>>
>>66035264
Hes stupid if he goes to Barcelona as a bit part player, would be a waste for him not to be a starter every week at wherever he goes.
>>
He needs to go barca so his brother at Isis finds him :(
>>
>>66035491
"decent" just stop
>>
>>66041038
>Reminder that France has official Govt institutions dedicated to policing the French language and ensuring it's safety

Why? I can understand "language police" in Quebec because they're in a majority English-speaking country, but how is the French language threatened in France?

>FN politician used the fact that kebab was becoming a popular food in France to anger people

Literally "remove kebab", kek
>>
>>66041324
>>66041324

The effect of English being the "global language" and American and British culture/music/tv/film bring easily imported and consumed. They ran a campaign specifically about trying to stop French people from using English words in sentences, here's one of them.

https://youtu.be/2N7Qea39Ego

The other issue is younger people not bothering to learn all the rules of french language, or being lazy with them thus diluting the language. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I I think a friend told me that during your high school exams, if you make certain language mistakes they actually deduct marks.
>>
>>66040971
France isn't inclusive and it very difficult for them to have feelings for a country that oppressed their ancestors for so long.
>>
>>66040733

10/10. Here's $10,000, turn that into a movie script.
>>
>>66041045
If people don't like it they could always go back to whatever shithole they left to come to europe
>>
>>66041410
t. abdul abdullah the neighbourhood rapist
>>
>>66041378
I remember being in France and watching tv, they had American shows dubbed rather than subbed. Is this the case in many European nations?
>>
>>66041008
>That's because people like Sturridge and Sterling were descended from slaves, I mean just look at their names.

wat? No they weren't.

Sturridge was from quite a well off family in Jamaica who moved to England. Sterling was born and raised in Jamaica
>>
>>66041498
it's normal here in faveland
>>
File: %22%22inclusive%22%22.jpg (182 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
%22%22inclusive%22%22.jpg
182 KB, 800x600
>>66041410

But Sweden knows a lot about being ""inclusive"" doesn't it
>>
>>66041510
>be rich
>go to LONDON
>develop a kid with football skills
>be even more rich
lel
>>
>>66041510
And how did blacks mysteriously get to the Caribbean?
>>
>>66041510
>wat? No they weren't.

keyword : Jamaica
>>
>>66041530
Sturridge is from Birmingham mate, not London
>>
>>66041527
i was waiting for this

>>66041548
i used "LONDON" because of the meme
but you are right
not that I knew though
>>
>>66041378
>if you make certain language mistakes they actually deduct marks.

That shit happened to me all the time. Like you're doing a math test, and you got -1 or -2 out of 20 on your grade because you made spelling mistakes.
>>
>>66041510

m8
>>
>>66035205
1. Not sure good question, offers will surely ensue.
2. Would love to see him stay, and lester have another great season next year; but that just seems unrealistic. So he should probably leave and cash in somewhere while he still can
>>
>Literally nobody in this thread has ever watched him play an entire match

The elite clubs in Europe will not buy this guy. He does absolutely fuck all for 80 minutes in every match, literally zero defensive/positional/tactical work and if a club has ambitions of winning the CL, they will not take on a lazy and inconsistent luxury player, not matter how good he is when he's 'on'.
>>
>>66043113
City will offer the world for him just to get him out of Leicester, and if he rots on the bench or in the reserves so be it.

see:
>Rodwell
>Sinclair
>Bony
>Delph
>Patrick Roberts
>>
>>66043113
>He does absolutely fuck all for 80 minutes in every match
Same as Sterling....
>>
>>66041510
This is American levels of historical comprehension wowee
>>
>>66043592
kek
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.