[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everybody hate him again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: LeBronCLE3_71114.jpg (227 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
LeBronCLE3_71114.jpg
227 KB, 640x400
Why does everybody hate him again?
>>
>>66034957
If ye aint got no hatas yee aint poppin nigga
>>
Because he is a beta bitch.
>>
Because he was hyped to no end as better than Jordan coming out of high school and when it became clear he's not even half the player Jordan was ESPN and other media decided to shove him down our throats even harder.

Also
>The Decision
>endless flopping
>endless bitching for calls (even though he gets the most """"superstar calls"""" in the league)
>>
i dont hate him but i dont like him either

endless talent but no killer instinct. he's mentally soft
>>
His worst act as a human was raising millions of dollars for a childrens charity.
>>
>>66034957

refused to learn footwork and a post game until Dirk did that "carry your team to the title singlehandedly" thing that he said was too hard
>>
>>66035172
>most superstar calls

Not a LeBron fan, but I think you have him confused with James Harden. Dude is literally the most blatantly manufactured star in NBA history.
>>
>>66034957
gets paid millions to play basketball.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>66040065
>>
>>66040087
>Basketball
>Job

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>66035172
>hates lebron for endless flopping

name your favorite nba players then.
>>
No one likes betas who pretend to be Alpha.
>>
>>66034957
most people are mad they got beat by him one time and he's on his decline so they now can get revenge by saying how he's washed up and was never good.

it's basically petty bullshit and endless memeing.
>>
>ESPN hypes him as GOAT before he even plays an NBA game

>Gets drafted to Cleveland and chokes every year in the playoffs while fellow lottery picks from that draft are winning championships

>People are already saying he's better than Kobe while Kobe's working on his 4th and 5th championships before Lelbron even has 1

>Cucks entire city of Cleveland with The Decision

>ESPN hypes the Heatles as the greatest team of all time despite only going 2 for 4 in the Finals

>Goes back to Cleveland and forces out a future superstar and a head coach because he's a moody faggot

>Continues to choke in the playoffs

>Still in the GOAT conversation despite being 2 for 6 in the Finals
>>
Not everyone does. He is seen as weak because he left CLE to win a championship in Miami.
>>
I like him, he's a pretty good player, has a clean record, treats his teammates and family right, and wants to do something with his money and influence rather than be a faggot dindu.
>>
>>66040175
that's still 6 more finals than your shit country has ever been in kek.
>>
File: Bq3feLRIIAAkESF.png large.png (263 KB, 598x302) Image search: [Google]
Bq3feLRIIAAkESF.png large.png
263 KB, 598x302
>>66040224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLbDGIcf4AU
>>
>>66040258
When was the last time the Raptors made it to the finals again?
>>
File: 1407990935449.jpg (16 KB, 554x507) Image search: [Google]
1407990935449.jpg
16 KB, 554x507
>>66040092
>get paid to perform money making task
>job

pick both
>>
>>66040286
>implying that lelbron being better than the Raptors means anything towards his GOAT case

The top 100 players of all time probably all have a more impressive career than the Raptors franchise history
>>
>>66040189
It was the best thing to do since there is no one in Cleveland to help him out.

All the greats played with other greats.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.