[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>November : They will have tough run in December >December
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 9.jpg (41 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
41 KB, 485x312
>November : They will have tough run in December
>December : They surely will be out of top 4 after play every teams
>January : They will choke in February fixtures, see can't even beat Bournemouth and Villa
>February : T-They won't able to handle the pressure in top of table
>March : """""Big Five""""" clubs plan to make super league

KEK. I really love how much this team make everyone butthurt
>>
I love you too Poland
>>
I hate you Poland
>>
>you play like shit for years
>you don't win shit for years
>any relevant player wants to play for your team
>any half decent player leaves your club as soon as possible
>but you're "BIG" in england

Loving british logic
>>
oh forgot
>See last season final 9 Results
>See this season remaining fixtures
Newcastle [H]
Palace [A]
Southampton [H]
Sunderland [A]
West Ham [H]
Swansea [H]
MU [A]
Everton [H]
Chelsea [A]

LOL. 5 of them literally same. i hope >we can repeat last year results
>>
>being so upset at an upstart club that you want to ban them forever from the highest level of competition
>not being upset at your own club's mismanagement

ABLC is truly a mental disorder.
>>
>>66028273
Sorry
>no relevant player wants to play for your team
>>
>>66028335
It's just ABL mate.
>>
you forgot

"March: they're on drugs"

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/arsenal-fans-conspiracy-theory-about-leicesters-title-charge-is-the-best-yet/45697
>>
>>66028469
Leicesterlona
>>
>>66028146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAN9ORwsiVA
>>
File: chat shit.jpg (135 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
chat shit.jpg
135 KB, 700x800
>>66028469
Holy shit, that Arselol fans
MY SIDES
>>
>>66028469
>any team not full of permacrock betas like arsenal must be doping
Dat butthurt
>>
>>66028146
> May: They d-drug t-taking c-c-cheats. mmm Tyrone take it out, it hurts
>>
Is this thread implying Leicester are hated and their success is causing frustration throughout the rest of the league? Am I being rused? Because they are quite clearly a fan favourite and have 99% of neutrals behind them.
>>
>>66028906
Arsecucks and Spudgoyms are getting pissy because Leicester are making them look like mugs.

Seriously, literally ANYONE could win the title this season and it's fucking Leicester City. Imagine spending millions for over a decade and never won it. Holy shit, the butthurt will be everywhere in May.
>>
>>66028366
*ABLCFC
>>
>>66028469
lmao that's pathetic even for arsenal
>>
>>66028906

fans of the teams that can still chase them are a little rustled

the Big 5 owners are mad as fuck and are threatening to get out of the Champions League and start a new Euro league that closes out the small clubs
>>
Drinkwater > Iniesta
Mahrez < Messi
Vardy = Suarez
>>
>>66029053
vardy is plop now
>>
>>66028906
there's not so much haters, but continual, unceasing doubters.
>>
>>66028146
>I really love how much this team make everyone butthurt
At this stage its only really Arse that should be butthurt, it was definitely their best chance in ages to win the league and theyve choked it.

Spurs, to a lesser degree, its actually great for the fans to feel slightly aggrieved that Leicester might nick it with them finishing second. But every single Spurs supporter would have bit your hand off had you offered them 3rd at the seasons start. They wont be feeling disappointed if theyre in champions league next season
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.