[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eva Carneiro wants Jose Mourinho to "make public apology"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/eva-carneiro-wants-jose-mourinho-7509586

>women
>>
>>66026310
>gibraltarians
>>
>>66026310
Why is she with Bruce Banner?
>>
>>66026310
he should, then his curse will be lifted
>>
Is she still crying about this shit
>>
>>66026310
>Le female football doctor
>>
>muh victimhood status
>>
>>66026310
LITERALLY forgot she even existed. Bitch misses the public attention.
>>
She sure misses the spotlight and Eden's dick
>>
>>66026708
>eden's

you crazy, she was all branislav's. she gave him the fuck me eyes all the time and was the first one she ran to whenever there was a pitch celebration. wasn't even subtle.
>>
He publicly embarrassed her, its only fair the same happens to him.

Plus if I was him I'd jsut do it so the curse would be lifted.
>>
Can't stand that POS Mourinho but you faggots were all over this cunt's dirty panties, she needs to fuck off
>>
>the woman you all used to wank over constantly turns out to be a harpy shrew

color me surprised
let this be a lesson to all of you idiots
>>
>>66026789
>Feminism
>>
>>66026367
How offensive, it's Caitlyn Banner now and xhe's a proud womyn
>>
HALF
TIME
BLOW
JOBS
>>
>>66026807
Nowt to do with feminism, its business.
>>
>i want an apology
>i'm a whore who used to fuck Ivanovic
>dressing room went to shit

women, not even once
>>
>tfw we will never know what really happened
>>
hahahah, what a stupid whore.

mourinho doesn't give a fuck about what she says.
>>
>>66026839
>>dressing room went to shit
Chelsea looked bad before and after she and Mourinho argued. Chelsea literally had no issue with a woman doing her job until Mourinho acted like a bitch, this shit show is literally all on Mourinho.
>>
>>66026871
>Posting logic in an MRA thread

Theres no point trying with /pol/ neckbeards. Just go to threads with actual sports fans and ignore this shit.
>>
>>66026897
But people are wrong on the internet, I can't let this stand.
>>
Her blowjobs is what kept the team at the head of the league.

This should be a lesson for all teams: hire a woman that gives blowjob to players during half-time.
>>
>>66026310
she looks like an evil witch from a danish folklore tale

i bet she has voodoo dolls with mous face and a big ass cauldron full of dead rats, horse piss and mous pubic hair
>>
>>66026913
my dick
>>
IIRC, It wasn't just Eva that ran on to the pitch against Mou's wishes but some other joey did it too.

Who was he and what happened to him?
>>
Is she really a sex fiend?
>>
>>66026938
He's not an attention whore so went back to work.
>>
somewhere in london, fearn sheds a solitary tear
>>
>>66026913
She's clearly a gypsy of some sort. No wonder Mou is cursed
>>
>>66026957

Then he really should be the benchmark for case surely?
>>
>It's a woman's fault that a top 4 team was battling relegation

If you morons truly believes this, then it means she has a lot more power than you give her credit for
>>
>get someone sacked for doing their job
>hurf de durf mou dindu nuffin why do all women hate me?
What a truly awful club and fanbase
>>
Odds on Eva's personnel files and address being "accidentally" leaked if this drags on?
>>
>>66026952
http://www.fanatix.com/news/eva-carneiros-ex-boyfriend-says-chelsea-doctor-told-him-she-slept-with-stamford-bridge-player/722484/
>>
>>66026310
lemme get this straight.

Chelsea was playing 10 men, hazard went to the ground while (swansea i believe) had a counter, and she came onto to the pitch to take hazard out and leave them with 9 men for couple of minutes without Mourinho's premission?

I don't see absolutely any problem here.
She was being retarded and not doing her job carefully, and everyone knows that Mou will blame anyone just to take the balme off of his players.

She fucked up, and she knows it
>>
>>66026789
Fuck you feminist shit
You must have saggy tits and bushy pits
>>
>>66027134
Some other dude had already run onto the pitch. Had she remained behind, that would have served zero purpose and not altered the outcome (Chelsea at 10 men) at all.
>>
>>66027156
And you must shit in designated streets.
>>
>>66026828
>business
>fair
wew
>>
>>66026897
MRA, pol and neckbeard all in 1 short post. You seem triggered. Maybe try one of reddit's designated sports subs if you want bland, controversy-free pure sports discussion. I hear the level of discourse their should meet your enlightened standards.
>>
File: hmmm.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
11 KB, 470x454
Are Gibraltarians white?
>>
>I am a whore
>I suck branislav
>I did something right but mou get angry
>Mou gets me demoted
>I'm out of limelight
>I quit
>Get into news
>Get out of limelight
>Marry
>Get into news
>Out of limelight
>Trying hard again

Tl;dr - Eva is a gold dogging whore
>>
>>66027198
No

It's the Brit version of Chicano
>>
>>66027134
Listen up buddy
I'm against her shit
But it is part of her job description to run onto the pitch when the referee signals it. She don't need no permission
>>
>destroys mou's last tenure at chelsea with voodoo
>threatens to destroy his future tenure at manure with voodoo unless he apologizes

Pro-tip, Mou: apologize, Portuguese women always win when black magic is on their side.
>>
>>66026310
I want Eva to choke on my schlang
>>
>>66026789
Yuck I hope your just a fan who hates Jose and not actually a cuck
>>
>>66027985
she is not portuguese tho
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.