[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'2'' >320lbs >no fighting experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1397912234428.gif (1 MB, 477x252) Image search: [Google]
1397912234428.gif
1 MB, 477x252
>5'2''
>320lbs
>no fighting experience

would i be able to choke connor mcgregor just by pure physical strength and body mass advantage?
>>
>>66023537
He would casually walk up to you, punch you once (1) in the face, and that would be it. Literally ''it''
>>
>>66023552
yeah but what if i went all out 100%? i'm literally 3 times stronger than he is.
>>
>>66023537
>5'2
>320
Jesus dude how fat are you?!?!?
You would wrecked so fast. One leg kick to your already over stressed knees would collapse your fat ass into oblivion.
>>
>>66023564
if you went all out he'd probably kill you even sooner.

>no fighting experience

it's over
>>
>>66023570
so nate diaz wrecked him because he was 10 pounds stronger and you're telling me i wouldn't when i'm 200 pounds stronger?
>>
I think trying to eat him might be your best bet
>>
>>66023574
Does Nate Diaz have fighting experience? Would you say that Nate Diaz fights for a living?

What do you do for living?
>>
>>66023574
Diaz is 10 pounds stronger, you're not 200 pounds stronger. You're 200 pounds fatter
>>
Loving this thread desu senpai
>>
>>66023590
i stream videogames on twitch

>>66023630
i don't know man, i feel i could take him
>>
>>66023709
It worked in Kung Fu Panda, I don't see why it wouldn't work for you.
>>
>>66023709
tits or gtfo

I know you got em, fatty
>>
>>66023537
You're all the bad parts of butter bean in one autismo fail sandwich.

Basically you have no hope except to grab him tightly with both arms and drag him to the ground.

If you squeeze tightly he may have flashbacks and reflexively tap out

Ignore this and keep suffocating him with your bulk.. It's for his own good
>>
>>66023537
I think you could take him. 320lbs is a lot of mass.
>>
You might have a shot OP, the layer of fat between where his fist will land and your skull starts could protect you from his striking, and there is no way his manlet arms could wrap around that XXXL neck of yours. Extra points if you have the pubic hair to go with those rolls on your neck, it might make him further uncomfortable when trying to approach you.

Just visualize him as a ham sandwich and go for the kill.
>>
>>66023537
Fearless?
>>
>>66023797
absolutely
>>
Dana white here lad whats your email i will set this up. How does UFC 200 main event sound to you?
>>
You couldnt even make it across da octagon tubby
>>
He would jab your face in you silly fattass.
>>
>>66023537
How are you still alive?
>>
>>66023537
Yeah you'll choke him, with your disgusting body odor you piece of shit.
>>
nope. not unless you fall on him off a building when he doesnt expect it and you crush his spine and he dies
>>
>>66023537
>5'2"
>320
I'm assuming your blood is thicker than pancake batter at this point?
>>
File: rare pepe3.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe3.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>66024308

almost spat soda on my screen

thanks Russia
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.