[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And you faggots thought the Warriors were better than the Spurs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (187 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 1136x640
Fuck all you California spics.

The Warriors lost to the LAKERS. The Spurs have never lost to bullshit like that

Good luck beating us in the postseason. The Warriors just lost in the playoffs. Pop now has the tape to rape your shit pretender team in the playoffs
>>
Warrior fans awfully quiet
>>
legacy > memes
>>
Come on you California spics

Come here and take your L you stupid fucks. I'm so glad the Spurs have never lost to inferior competition like that
>>
>>66015541
>>66016469
Same anti curry spammer making another spurms bait thread... Oh well, guess his mommy told him he needs to get a job so he's gonna take his insecurity to sp.

Come back when you wanna discuss the game rather than throw ad hominem attacks about how Texas Mexicans are better the Cali (talk about grasping at straws, lel seriously?). Saged.
>>
>>66016657
Ok, how about getting blown out by the Lakers?
>>
Gaymon Meme on homocide watch
>>
>>66015541
Quit bumping your shitty thread samefag.
>>
>Spurs
>losing record against top teams
Ayyy lmao, literally the raptors of the west
>>
>>66017176
>losing to the Lakers
>losing to the Bucks
>losing to the Nuggets
>losing to the Mavericks
>losing to the Blazers
>losing to the Pistons

What a bunch of world beaters
>>
>>66017574
>losing against (mostly) irrelevant teams
>destroy Spurs/Cavs, keep OKC/Clippers contained
That's called "focusing on what is important"
>>
>>66016469
But a California team beat them, you inbred nigger
>>
>>66017615
>>66017726
I hope you fools are saying your responses. This autist doesn't need any attention.
>>
File: 1453233363570.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453233363570.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
what happened to
>regular season game
spurs faggots are always spouting? only applies to the spurs?

not gonna say i'm not disappointed, but 73's still well within reach, and we're still the best team in the league. but feel free to tell yourself we're exposed if it will help you get your 6th decent night of sleep this season. :)
>>
>>66018567
I really really like that picture.
>>
>>66018567
2.5 games back
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.